• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quacks at Kings

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Bernier and Enroth the goalies on the Ducks roster w/ Gibson out

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than the goal it was a good period

Ok no it wasn't
Lazy skating
Bad breakouts
Sloppy passing
The period was only good because Ducks suck too

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick strong as bull
Brown of old
Team rough play
Titty for two

davnlaguna

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,636.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of extracurricular activities
Not a game to cherish but a needed win
Wife got me this game for my birthday
Sat behind a couple of guys who drank 10-12 beers each during the game. That had to be $100

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Happy belated bday Dav, good win and gift for you. Unreal that Carter and Kessler went at it but if Carter getting punched in the face is what it takes to get this team to wake up...than so be it.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I am surprised Perry wasn't disciplined further for his slash on Quick,that was brutal even though none of the players said, postgame, they felt there was intent.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was intent for sure, that's Corey Perry for you. Pretty awesome seeing him get mobbed by 3-4 Kings after he trip tackled Kopitar.

Apart from Carter's one punch drop from Kesler, LA abused the hell out of the Ducks yesterday on both the board and on the ice. McNabb drilled Getzlaf clean, but it was nice to see that from him because he isn't as physical as he should be. But I still think he is a pansy, he should have won against Nate Thompson simply from reach and size alone but he didn't. Still want to see him moved.

This team is a different team playing in front of Quick than other goalies, hopefully this is the shot in the arm they needed.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
There was intent for sure, that's Corey Perry for you. Pretty awesome seeing him get mobbed by 3-4 Kings after he trip tackled Kopitar.

Apart from Carter's one punch drop from Kesler, LA abused the hell out of the Ducks yesterday on both the board and on the ice. McNabb drilled Getzlaf clean, but it was nice to see that from him because he isn't as physical as he should be. But I still think he is a pansy, he should have won against Nate Thompson simply from reach and size alone but he didn't. Still want to see him moved.

This team is a different team playing in front of Quick than other goalies, hopefully this is the shot in the arm they needed.

"This team is a different team playing in front of Quick than other goalies" This right here says everything. You just knew that once the Kings tied the game Quick was gonna go to work and shut down the Ducks attack. That isn't something that we thought Budaj could do in recent games (Phx). No offense to Budaj who was amazing but as we covered in other threads, he was just overworked. He isn't meant to be a #1.