• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Brad Kaaya Was Just Drafted 215th Overall in Round 6...

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the best quarterback the Lions has ever seen is like saying the best quarterback the Jaguars have ever seen. We are setting the bar very high. He has shown that he can throw dead ducks to Calvin Johnson, he loves the sidearm pass, and he can injure himself if he stretches too quickly. He beats shitty teams and gets his shit pushed in on the road against any team with a pulse. Now the Lions will make him the highest paid player ever and it will set the team back a decade.

His numbers may be "hall of fame" worthy. He is the youngest QB to 25,000 yards in the history of the NFL, and he did it in like 100 fewer games than the next guy on the list. He doesn't win big games, that is for sure.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His numbers may be "hall of fame" worthy. He is the youngest QB to 25,000 yards in the history of the NFL, and he did it in like 100 fewer games than the next guy on the list. He doesn't win big games, that is for sure.
Life is a lot easier when you are passing to the greatest NFL wide receiver since Jerry Rice and he is constantly bailing you out from your shitty Hail Marys.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life is a lot easier when you are passing to the greatest NFL wide receiver since Jerry Rice and he is constantly bailing you out from your shitty Hail Marys.

I believe last year was his highest completion percentage of his career. His stats were nearly identical WITHOUT Calvin IIRC. I think people rag WAY too much on Stafford. I think if he's been pretty darn good for the past 8 years in Detroit.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch, what a fall...

One year ago, Miami Hurricanes quarterback Kaaya was projected by at least one published mock draft as the #4 pick of the entire draft:

Now, Kaaya just got drafted by the Detroit Lions in round 6, pick 32, 215th overall.

Even a long snapper (Louisville's Colin Holba to Steelers, round 6, pick 30) was drafted before him.

According to that draft the Lions got 3 first rounders in the draft: Davis, Tabor & Kaaya. Wasn't Tom Brady a 6th Round Draft Pick? Who am I kidding .... this is Detroit. I love 'em but they (we) are still Detroit.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to that draft the Lions got 3 first rounders in the draft: Davis, Tabor & Kaaya. Wasn't Tom Brady a 6th Round Draft Pick? Who am I kidding .... this is Detroit. I love 'em but they (we) are still Detroit.
Prepare yourself for the "Bye Felicia" memes when he leaves. (Rumor is his mom was Felicia from Friday.)