• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Putting together a trade for a RB?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looking to upgrade my RB situation. May have found a team who can afford to trade one and may feel he needs to make a move as he’s 2-5. Format is PPR

My team
QB: Stafford
RB: CMac, Hyde, Ivory, Collins, J. Allen, Ito
WR: OBJ, Hill, Fuller, Agholor, Tre’Quan Smith, Westbrook/Sanu
TE: Graham

His team
QB: Cousins, Trubisky
RB: Kamara, Cohen, Ekeler, L. Miller
WR: Diggs, Kupp, Juju, K. Allen, Watkins
TE: Uzomah, Vanett, Howard

So here’s the question. Do I look for a lower level deal like for Ekeler or Miller or do I look to put something together for Cohen. I can’t imagine he’d send Kamara unless I sent him CMac to start with.

Does Ekeler or Miller improve my situation? If so, what kind of package seems fair? Collins and Allen for Ekeler or Miller?

If going after Cohen, can I afford to put a package together for him?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looking to upgrade my RB situation. May have found a team who can afford to trade one and may feel he needs to make a move as he’s 2-5. Format is PPR

My team
QB: Stafford
RB: CMac, Hyde, Ivory, Collins, J. Allen, Ito
WR: OBJ, Hill, Fuller, Agholor, Tre’Quan Smith, Westbrook/Sanu
TE: Graham

His team
QB: Cousins, Trubisky
RB: Kamara, Cohen, Ekeler, L. Miller
WR: Diggs, Kupp, Juju, K. Allen, Watkins
TE: Uzomah, Vanett, Howard

So here’s the question. Do I look for a lower level deal like for Ekeler or Miller or do I look to put something together for Cohen. I can’t imagine he’d send Kamara unless I sent him CMac to start with.

Does Ekeler or Miller improve my situation? If so, what kind of package seems fair? Collins and Allen for Ekeler or Miller?

If going after Cohen, can I afford to put a package together for him?
I'm not sure Miller or Ekeler does much to improve your situation. And I'm not sure Collins and Allen help his out much, either. You may have to move Graham to make something work with this team.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Miller or Ekeler does much to improve your situation. And I'm not sure Collins and Allen help his out much, either. You may have to move Graham to make something work with this team.

That’s a good point. I hadn’t thought much about moving him but TE’s are absolutely being hoarded in this league so Graham could have some value. Howard has been giving him plenty of points though.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, not really seeing anything there. As a unit, I prefer your RB's to his, only Kamara is worth the trouble. Couldn't hurt to try, but I surely wouldn't be in a hurry to add Cohen or Ekeler, when you'll get similar or better production from Hyde or Collins..hell even Into on any given week could come close.

My best effort would be OBJ and Collins for Kamara and Watkins. Kamara's value is taking a hit, if he's desperate, he might bite, doubtful, but maybe.