1. Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Put Your "How Cute? Democrats Think They're A Majority In Congress" Moment Here:

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by Eugene Baker III, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Loneranger

Loneranger Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Only the ignorant think Corey Booker is more than an avg idiot , who also happens to be a crook. A little searching and getting educated about Booker will quiet all the talk. If they're too lazy to do that then they should call a buddy in NJ. The conversation will last about 10 seconds. The guy is an asshole with corruption running out if his fuckin eyeballs.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. USCDoom

USCDoom Death On Black Wings Supporting Member Level 3

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

LMAO!!! I remember this, didnt he worry too many Marines on Guam would Capsize the Island?!?!?

LMAO!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. 006

006 Deploravol Supporting Member Level 3

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,741

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. Rex Racer

Rex Racer Ireverrent Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

It wasn't Booker that said that, but it was one of the DNC's resident tards.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. bigred472

bigred472 theoldestidiotonthisboard

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

--------
    The Dems aren't delusional-----BUT they will do what the GOP did with Obama. PLUS while the GOP offered pretty much a solid front against the Obama agenda for 8 years, the same cannot be said of the GOP in support of t-Rump. Many don't trust him-----many don't like him-----in fact I'd see the Dems supporting more of the Donalds agenda than the GOP.

• Facepalm Facepalm x 1
  6. Rex Racer

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

:pound:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Cake Reward Cake Reward x 1
  7. 006

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,741

Just stop. I only posted half of your prophecies the other day.

• I love you, man! I love you, man! x 1
  8. Eugene Baker III

Eugene Baker III Go UCR Highlanders!!!

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

9. bigred472

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

--------
    And the good news THEN you were only half wrong

10. 006

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,741

???

Your predictions and assumptions are just wrong. No other way to say. Just plain wrong.

• Cake Reward Cake Reward x 1
  11. MarkOU

MarkOU License to Thrill

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 462

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. raider bill

raider bill Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

I liked Crackajawea better but it didnt catch on

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. raider bill

raider bill Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

That describes every shitty urban area in NJ, rife with corruption and democrat machine.

I live in an area where people actually want to live, with good schools and shit, and has been run by Republicans for as long as I can remember

It's amazing that there are any dem voters left, every fucking piece of shit city in America has an entrenched corrupt democrat machine.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Mays-Fan

Mays-Fan Unhyphenated-American

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,764

Schumer takes hard line on Supreme Court pick

Schumer takes hard line on Supreme Court pick
    By Seung Min Kim

01/03/17 11:02 PM EST

Chuck Schumer is throwing down the gauntlet on the Supreme Court.

The newly minted Senate minority leader took a hard line on Donald Trump’s yet-to-be-named pick to replace deceased Jusice Antonin Scalia, threatening to leave the empty ninth seat open indefinitely unless Trump nominates someone who could get broad support in the Senate — a scenario Schumer acknowledged is “hard for me to imagine.”

Though Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s risky gambit to halt the confirmation process for Merrick Garland may have paid off, Schumer warned that Republicans will face payback for their year-long blockade of President Barack Obama’s nominee in due time.

“The consequences are gonna be down the road,” Schumer, a New York Democrat, said during an MSNBC interview Tuesday night. “We are not going to settle on a Supreme Court nominee. If they don’t appoint someone who’s really good, we’re gonna oppose him tooth and nail.”

When asked by host Rachel Maddow whether he would do his best to keep the Scalia vacancy open, Schumer responded without hesitation: “Absolutely.”

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Loneranger

Loneranger Well-Known Member

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

the fact Dems are touting Corey Booker only illustrates how desperate they are. The Dems on this board talking about Booker know absolutely nothing about him other than he's black. Which brings up the bigger problem for Dems and why they have no leaders, no one to look to down the road. They have dug themselves a hole and can only nominate women or black men. There's no room left in that Party for white men and it's going to cost them dearly for a long fuckin time.

16. Rex Racer

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

Lie-awatha

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

Realtor/House-flipper Warren trying to lock horns with a brain surgeon?

She ain't winning:
    Carson defends record, tangles with Warren at confirmation hearing

In one of the few tense moments Thursday, Warren grilled Carson on issues unrelated to his resume -- on Donald Trump and his family’s real estate interests.

“Can you assure me that not a single taxpayer dollar you give out will financially benefit the president-elect or his family?” asked Warren, who noted the billions of dollars in grants and loans issued annually by HUD.

“It will not be my intention to do anything to benefit [Trump],” Carson responded.

Warren pressed Carson for a yes or no answer. Carson argued he would not withhold funds from a program simply because a company with ties to Trump may be involved, particularly if that program might benefit low-income Americans.

“If there happens to be an extraordinary program that’s working for millions of people, and it turns out that someone that you’re targeting is going to gain $10 from it, am I going to say, ‘No, the rest of you Americans can’t have it?’” he asked.

Visibly frustrated, Warren asserted he could not “assure us that HUD money — not of $10 varieties but of multimillion-dollar varieties — will not end up in the president-elect’s pockets.”

Prior to the hearing, four former HUD secretaries who served in Republican and Democratic administrations released a letter of support for Carson.

“Some of us came in with deep housing experience while others had to learn it,” said the letter.

Carson pledged he would go on a listening tour beginning at HUD itself and then across the country to “hear from the actual people with boots on the ground.”

The Congressional LGBT Equality Caucus urged senators to reject the nominee because of “repugnant and ignorant statements regarding the LGBT community, particularly transgender individuals.”

Ranking Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio said Carson's “appointment raises real questions about how serious” Trump is to “actually getting anything done” regarding housing.

In the hearing's opening round, Brown asked Carson directly about his commitment to housing discrimination laws given past remarks.

“Of course I would enforce the laws of the land,” stated Carson, who added that “what I have mentioned in the past is that no one gets extra rights.”

18. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

Many of you may not know this but realtors are directly responsible for all of the segregation in housing in this country....100% of it. Ms. Warren was a house-flipping maniac.

Governments in this country never segregated housing, never.

19. Eugene Baker III

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 947

20. bigred472

Hoopla Bookie:
    $ 1,000

---------
    Facepalm this all you want Utley. The Donald isn't even a "born again" Republican. Like I said t-Rump will get more support from the Dems as far too many Republicans don't trust him.