• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSU - UVA game impressions

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also for those talking about the missed chances..... i was counting that should have been td on the long pass that went right thru the wr's hands in the 1st half

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aw, jeez, what a way to lose. Oh well. At least I saw some good things out there today.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played quite well today. The coaches need to help Ficken find something to keep his jitters away while out on the field.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played quite well today. The coaches need to help Ficken find something to keep his jitters away while out on the field.

Mauti was great out there, Barber had a couple of great plays, too. I think Dukes is going to be a good back with some experience, and MM-Robinson looks like our main go-to on O.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State played a hell of a game. They totally dominated both sides of the ball. I feel sorry for the Ficken kid. He's definitely going to need some counseling after today.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, good thing Ficken is on scholarship. Christ, 4 misses, 1 from 20 yards and a blocked XP. Fera was the biggest loss of the transfers by far. Robinson has to catch that pass at the end of the first half as well.

PSU was A LOT better than Uva today on both sides of the ball. Shame a damn kicker wasted that great effort.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a loyal fan of Penn State, that was quite possibly the most frustrating game of football that I've ever had to watch...period. First off, I missed about 20% of the game (including critical times during the second half, plus the last five minutes) due to fucking severe weather alerts that also often blocked the score/stats and the broadcast running half an hour long. Secondly, Penn State dominated the turnover margin in this game and really should've run away with it altogether. Instead of 7-3 at half, it should've been 16-3 or even 20-3.

If Ficken makes just TWO of his FIVE field goals (like the 20 yarder he missed) or probably even just both extra points, PSU likely wins.

To make matters worse, I missed the end of the game due to not taping for 3:30 instead of 3:15. Combined with the fact that we should've beaten Ohio too, I am so fucking annoyed right now.

FUCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a loyal fan of Penn State, that was quite possibly the most frustrating game of football that I've ever had to watch...period. First off, I missed about 20% of the game (including critical times during the second half, plus the last five minutes) due to fucking severe weather alerts that also often blocked the score/stats and the broadcast running half an hour long. Secondly, Penn State dominated the turnover margin in this game and really should've run away with it altogether. Instead of 7-3 at half, it should've been 16-3 or even 20-3.

If Ficken makes just TWO of his FIVE field goals (like the 20 yarder he missed) or probably even just both extra points, PSU likely wins.

To make matters worse, I missed the end of the game due to not taping for 3:30 instead of 3:15. Combined with the fact that we should've beaten Ohio too, I am so fucking annoyed right now.

FUCK!

Maverick, there were so many ways for PSU to win that game, I couldn't list them all on one sheet of paper. Very frustrating.