• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSU sues former DC Bob Shoop, he counter sues

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised this wasn't posted earlier but what does everyone think of this situation. PSU has every right to sue based on the buyout clause. Shoop looking like a jackass for what can be considered a ridiculous counter suit and his reasons behind it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised this wasn't posted earlier but what does everyone think of this situation. PSU has every right to sue based on the buyout clause. Shoop looking like a jackass for what can be considered a ridiculous counter suit and his reasons behind it.

I saw this and think Shoop is just making it worse. Was sad to see him leave PSU but after all this drama not sure anymore.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and think Shoop is just making it worse. Was sad to see him leave PSU but after all this drama not sure anymore.
I think he's just trying to get PSU to drop case or settle for less. He's only suing for $75,000? What a joke

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Shoop overplayed his hand. He figured he would parlay that UT job into an Hc gig and they would pay his million dollar fee. He's now stuck on a very hot seat and does not have the cash to pay, no booster is going to pick it up after his performance. He is being sued for 900k