• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PSU 12th in first CFB Playoff Poll

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shock to me, after barely being in the AP and Coaches polls. Committee must love us.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A shock to me, after barely being in the AP and Coaches polls. Committee must love us.

Beat me to this. WOW I think #12 is a little high for us and wondering if our remaining schedule plays any factor into this ranking. We have a decent chance to go 10-2 and move up the rankings. I really would love to see Michigan lose twice but doubt that happens. Really like Badgers to lose so we have a better shot at playing in a New Year Six Bowl.

Michigan #3
Ohio St #6
Wisconsin #8
Nebraska #10
Penn St #12

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beat me to this. WOW I think #12 is a little high for us and wondering if our remaining schedule plays any factor into this ranking. We have a decent chance to go 10-2 and move up the rankings. I really would love to see Michigan lose twice but doubt that happens. Really like Badgers to lose so we have a better shot at playing in a New Year Six Bowl.

Michigan #3
Ohio St #6
Wisconsin #8
Nebraska #10
Penn St #12

I think our schedule played factors in. Minny 6-2, Maryland 5-3, we beat the #6 team....if we are 10-2 someone is going to be drooling to take us for their bowl, would be easy sellout

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our schedule played factors in. Minny 6-2, Maryland 5-3, we beat the #6 team....if we are 10-2 someone is going to be drooling to take us for their bowl, would be easy sellout

But do the bowls take Badgers over us which I think they do. We do have lots have fans who always pack the bowl games so gives us a chance. I want them playing in Florida again so I can see them again.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But do the bowls take Badgers over us which I think they do. We do have lots have fans who always pack the bowl games so gives us a chance. I want them playing in Florida again so I can see them again.

Depends what Bowl, rose would take us over them because they have been there a lot and we haven't been in a while. I think we land in Outback or possibly cotton. PSU is the hot story now, if they continue to roll and end up 10-2, bowls will be tripping over themselves for the "rise from the ashes" story

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the next CFP Poll will be damn interesting

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be #8, but keep on winning and get a Big 10 title shot and anything is possible. Conference titles are important to the committee and it would be very tough for them to leave out a conference champ of one that has 4 of the top 10 teams in their poll

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...what a wild season this has been. So impressed with the coaching staff and the team itself.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...what a wild season this has been. So impressed with the coaching staff and the team itself.

yeah, this staff has done an amazing job. Moorhead and Limegrover were Home Run hires and Pry actually made us better when Shoop left. As good a coach as Bob was, he didn't make the adjusments that Pry makes nearly as quick as Pry does.

As for the team, its finally mostly Franklin recruits who all buy in to his message. There was a bit of a divide when he took over with older players who all didn't buy in, including a certain QB. This is a TEAM now and the future is VERY bright

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting news just came across the wire...Wilton Speight, Michigan QB, broken collarbone done for year. We have to win out now, they play at OSU with a backup QB....sounds like our game will be 3:30 that day so we'll know if we are playing for the division title by kickoff if that is the case

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting news just came across the wire...Wilton Speight, Michigan QB, broken collarbone done for year. We have to win out now, they play at OSU with a backup QB....sounds like our game will be 3:30 that day so we'll know if we are playing for the division title by kickoff if that is the case

Lets hope Indiana beats them this week. Also folks we are forgetting we also need to win our next 2 games. Yes it "should" be against easy opponents but we have seen this season no one is safe plus our O-Line keeps taking hits.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets hope Indiana beats them this week. Also folks we are forgetting we also need to win our next 2 games. Yes it "should" be against easy opponents but we have seen this season no one is safe plus our O-Line keeps taking hits.

We should murder Rutgers no matter who we trot out at OL. Need to get McGovern and hopefully Mahon back for MSU