• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prospective UNC Recruits should read...

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those recruits including UNC in their decision process - beware. There are obvious issues behind UNC's football program, especially recruiting. How would one know you may ask? Reading tweets from those such as the one presented below kind of tell it all. Credit to TAEdison for stumbling upon this tweet from one of UNC's former prized players - Marvin Austin.

**This post is merely an attempt to help expose the nonsense behind UNC's football recruiting. I in no way intend to steer recruits to a particular program; only AWAY from one.***

==========================================================

Okay, this is a series of tweets from Big Marvin tonight...pretty wild! Doesn't he know when to shut up? Please start at the bottom and read up toward the top:
-------------------------------------------------------
anchormanaustin marvin austin
Said it stings when I think about it Unc true fans understand how we as players love this place it tatted in blood for most guys on the team
29 minutes ago
»
Appealing to the Ncaa and presure the 21 year old athlete to say and do things that aren't in there best interest...its so much that's not
30 minutes ago
»
And stop the cowardly acts when the are in front of the ncaa just tell them what you told us...don't turn and twist your story to look
32 minutes ago
»
Trust me I know....I love my school..I chose to come here when nobody thought it was smart to do..but I just wish the administration stood
33 minutes ago
»
I swear it is simply disheartning that the peolpe our parents put there trust in to protect us really only care about there gain solely
35 minutes ago
»
Man should have his dream snatched from him like the #ncaa has done.I can tell you so many stories that would be mind boggling in comparison
38 minutes ago
»
Same reasons that others got suspened and are able to play for because I know exactly the details in each case and its noway that this young
40 minutes ago
»
Twitter I'm not bitter I just don't like the way my friend, teammate,brother was mislead,misued, and ostrisized from the program for the
41 minutes ago
»
This is so frustrating right now..I can't rap my head around it..I wish I could understand but maybe its not logical enough to understand
1 hour ago

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even ESPN's Heather Dinich gets it:

UNC going backwards instead of moving on - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

QUOTE:

"North Carolina is in deeper than any program in the country right now. Overnight, it went from a team reloading on both sides and capable of contending for the Coastal Division to a program completely in rebuilding mode. Dave Hooker of ESPN Recruiting wrote about how many UNC recruits are sticking with their commitments.

A word of advice, guys? Run. As in, 40-yard fast."

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am sure Virginia Tech is 100% clean. Tech made an awfully quick rise is the 90's. Im sure the pigskin face coach has a few tricks up his sleeve. Anyone that believes this stuff doesnt go on everywhere else is smoking some good stuff. Not that its right. I am sure all Tarheel fans are embarassed. But they dont need chokey fans on this board acting like they have ever accomplished anything. Tarheels and Hokies have the same amount of football National Titles!

Just sayin!

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am sure Virginia Tech is 100% clean. Tech made an awfully quick rise is the 90's. Im sure the pigskin face coach has a few tricks up his sleeve. Anyone that believes this stuff doesnt go on everywhere else is smoking some good stuff. Not that its right. I am sure all Tarheel fans are embarassed. But they dont need chokey fans on this board acting like they have ever accomplished anything. Tarheels and Hokies have the same amount of football National Titles

We already won YOUR conference four times......in seven seasons.....and are destined for a fifth title.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conference Titles mean nothing. Call me win yall win a real title. VT obviusly isnt even the best team in VA

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I am sure Virginia Tech is 100% clean. Tech made an awfully quick rise is the 90's. Im sure the pigskin face coach has a few tricks up his sleeve. Anyone that believes this stuff doesnt go on everywhere else is smoking some good stuff. Not that its right. I am sure all Tarheel fans are embarassed. But they dont need chokey fans on this board acting like they have ever accomplished anything. Tarheels and Hokies have the same amount of football National Titles!

Just sayin!

Beamer's first six seasons
1987 - 2-9
1988 - 3-8
1989 - 6-4-1
1990 - 6-5
1991 - 5-6
1992 - 2-8-1

Beamer did it the hard way and it took him seven years to finally get to a bowl. I'd hardly call that a fast rise. Unlike UNC, where Butch Davis shows up and all of a sudden you go from the laughing stock of the ACC to getting multiple 5-star recruits. How does that happen? We are seeing why now. Through rampant cheating.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conference Titles mean nothing. Call me win yall win a real title. VT obviusly isnt even the best team in VA

What kind of :ss: are you smoking? That's the most asinine comment I've heard in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
And obviously conference titles mean nothing to a UNC Football fan. I mean, it's been what, 30 years since you won one?

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so in 1993 they went from a 2 win team to a 9 win team. Havent won less than 7 since. What happened from 1993-now that is different than those first six years. Did Beamer just all of the sudden learn how to coach? Bottom line is I dont know and you dont know. So dont call out one school when your not completely sure about your own.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny cause u can come to a tarheel board and talk crap but you cant take it. You think i wont last thats funny. you guys are so sensitive.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id trade all unc's acc basketball titles for one national title. So in my opinion if you dont win the national title who cares what else you win

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so in 1993 they went from a 2 win team to a 9 win team. Havent won less than 7 since. What happened from 1993-now that is different than those first six years. Did Beamer just all of the sudden learn how to coach? Bottom line is I dont know and you dont know. So dont call out one school when your not completely sure about your own.

Actually, I do know. He completely overhauled his staff, brought in defensive genius Phil Elmassian, switched from an outdated wide-tackle 6 to a much more aggressive defense. That, and an emphasis on special teams, turned things around in a hurry.
I know Frank Beamer, and he is one of the few honest men in the coaching profession. But instead of calling me out for what I know about my team, perhaps you could learn proper grammar, such as how to punctuate and capitalize. I'm sure UNC has plenty of good tutors still on the football staff's payroll for you to utilize.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny cause u can come to a tarheel board and talk crap but you cant take it. You think i wont last thats funny. you guys are so sensitive.

There are two threads on this board concerning UNC and VT.

One was started by one of you all.

The other is a legit warning to your future recruits.

If you want to come trash talk on our boards, make it meaningful, not a bullshit troll attempt.

This isn't Disney or Fox.

PWilly52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think its your job to warn recruits? lol ok i will leave you guys alone now. Its been real.

O'h by the way. i'ts a message bo/ard not a letter, or anything in whi+ch I need to worry about pu,nctua,tion but thanks, for tr-ying to be my en?glish professor.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think its your job to warn recruits? lol ok i will leave you guys alone now. Its been real.

O'h by the way. i'ts a message bo/ard not a letter, or anything in whi+ch I need to worry about pu,nctua,tion but thanks, for tr-ying to be my en?glish professor.

That was just my way of making a snide remark in regards to the multi-pronged scandal at UNC. You want to talk trash about VT never winning a national title, that's fine. I'd rather not have one than cheat my ass off to win eight games and become the perennial Tire Bowl runner-up any day.
But don't come on here spewing :ss: trying to say VT does the same thing when you obviously have no clue about the type of coach and person Frank Beamer is, or the type of program VT runs. And don't try to lump VT's staff in as the same mold as Butch Davis and UNC and not expect to catch some flack for it.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3