• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Proof Brian France is a MORON

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Blue. Only inbred Brian France does something like you posted. I am convinced this idiot is going to run this sport his grand dad started into the ground with his obvious stupidity. What a shame!

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced that for the fans, France is going to soon have a Saturday night race at Bristol when the lights are used only during cautions. This will allow for 206 cautions per race and give the race fans multi time to visit the trailers and consume $7.00 beers. This is also a good thing for the smaller teams as NASCAR won't know who is on what fucking lap and the fans won't care with the 1,546,000 kegs empty.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely have that nailed to the wall Blue. Brian France is a complete idiot. If he'd just bring in some new innovations like getting rid of the frikin jack man and replace him with the air-driven pistons that put the car up in the pits to change tires that every series except NASCAR is utilizing.

Better yet, allow product identity to contunue by allowing manufactures to bring in their own stuff like Chrysler and the hemi. Noooo, that would be a competitive advantage. Well would do you call the rules that favor Chevy now over the other brands?

Another is to remove the restrictor-plate mentality by allowing teams to put the true nozzle sizes on the injectors that come from the factory and let these guys race at over 200mph

One more is get rid of the stupid outdated 15-inch wheels. No stock car of the makes represented sell cars with 15-inch wheels anymore unless you are fielding a Mitsubishi Galant for cryin' out loud. Go to at least 17-inch or 18-inch wheels and then we will see some racing.

And one last thing. Allow teams to run any brand of tires they want. Get them frog tires-Michelins in here or Bridgestones from the Brits, Firestones, or Hankooks from the rice-burners. Maybe in Pirelli's from Italy all of whom are in nearly every other series. I am sick and tired of watching Goodyears blown and the fenders coming off a cars because of blow-outs. NASCAR has more blow-outs than any other series on the planet only because NASCAR is in bed with Goodyear. There isn't a race I watched in the last five years that have gone completely without a blow-out. And it is getting worse not better.

With these changes I guarantee they would bring back the myraid of fans that have gotten tired of this WWE choregraphed shit we see week-in and week-out. No wonder people have stayed home!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You absolutely have that nailed to the wall Blue. Brian France is a complete idiot. If he'd just bring in some new innovations like getting rid of the frikin jack man and replace him with the air-driven pistons that put the car up in the pits to change tires that every series except NASCAR is utilizing.

Better yet, allow product identity to contunue by allowing manufactures to bring in their own stuff like Chrysler and the hemi. Noooo, that would be a competitive advantage. Well would do you call the rules that favor Chevy now over the other brands?

Another is to remove the restrictor-plate mentality by allowing teams to put the true nozzle sizes on the injectors that come from the factory and let these guys race at over 200mph

One more is get rid of the stupid outdated 15-inch wheels. No stock car of the makes represented sell cars with 15-inch wheels anymore unless you are fielding a Mitsubishi Galant for cryin' out loud. Go to at least 17-inch or 18-inch wheels and then we will see some racing.

And one last thing. Allow teams to run any brand of tires they want. Get them frog tires-Michelins in here or Bridgestones from the Brits, Firestones, or Hankooks from the rice-burners. Maybe in Pirelli's from Italy all of whom are in nearly every other series. I am sick and tired of watching Goodyears blown and the fenders coming off a cars because of blow-outs. NASCAR has more blow-outs than any other series on the planet only because NASCAR is in bed with Goodyear. There isn't a race I watched in the last five years that have gone completely without a blow-out. And it is getting worse not better.

With these changes I guarantee they would bring back the myraid of fans that have gotten tired of this WWE choregraphed shit we see week-in and week-out. No wonder people have stayed home!!

I agree with most of what you say there, with the exception of the tires. Remember when they allowed Hoosier in? Then Hoosier and Goodyear battled it out for the fastest tire. I don't know if the tires got thinner and thinner but I do remember a ton of blow outs due to the competing brands and guys were getting hurt every weekend. Sounds risky ..... :2cents:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Tiger. I do remember that Goodyear/Hoosier fight but the point is if you are in NASCAR and you are dumb enough to run Hoosier's, then you you are going to get hurt. The point is that the competition would favor the best tires. Firestone would love to prove their tires are the best as would all the other manufacturers because they know people would then put those tires on their own cars.

But if the other manufactures are even allowed into the sport, the competitive fires are extinguished for what reason? Cronyism? Pathetic and stupid in the long-run. You can manage safety and competitiveness easily because other series routinely do it to the contribution to more exciting racing and yes, safer racing.

But not this dope. He just climbs in bed with who he wants and that is the end of the discussion.