• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Price fired

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize that Finnegan didn't go through rehab. He's not really ready.
He had one rehab start and was really wild and not very good. I think the team was antsy about fulfilling their own prophesy about trying to convince the fans they have this awesome pitching staff.

They were talking last night about Disco. I mean, seriously, the guy hasn't pitched an inning in 2 fuckin' years. His first 8 starts are going to be like Bailey's and we will again just wait wait for the front office to say "he's rusty."

Reminds me of the guy on the sidewalk who just bought a lottery ticket. It's a loser but he keeps looking at it, hoping the guy who sold it to him comes out and says, "We made a mistake. You really DID win the lottery."

Cody fuckin' Reed is still taking up valuable space on the bus to Lousyville.

eburg5000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else getting a bunch of Adds on this page.. I never had them on this sight before today. I can't even scroll down the page. and there is an add between ever post.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else getting a bunch of Adds on this page.. I never had them on this sight before today. I can't even scroll down the page. and there is an add between ever post.
I installed Adblock ... cuts down on lots of grief.

Hit-n-Run

Go Reds!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has been a bunch of punch and judy hitters without the punch. It's been a week since they hit a homer and didn't even have an extra base hit yesterday.

It takes this team three hits to score and three innings to get three hits. You do the math.

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It takes this team three hits to score and three innings to get three hits. You do the math.

I noticed they also walked Votto 4 times. Figured the odds favored that, I suppose.

eburg5000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds give up a lot of Homeruns, but don't hit many, in fact they don't get many extra base hits either.