• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pretty interesting read from 24/7 sports

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in regards to the article...muschamp is fighting for his job so he is going to stick with driskell in hopes that he can beat enough "cupcakes" to stay employed. And i disagree with the writers assessment of roper so far. i think roper knows exactly what cards he has been deal (cough driskell, muschamp on hot seat) and he knows the limitations of that too. if driskell was better im sure he would have more options. if muschamp wasnt worried about unemployment he wouldnt still have to continue to try to have a say in the offense rather than let roper have free reign.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in regards to the article...muschamp is fighting for his job so he is going to stick with driskell in hopes that he can beat enough "cupcakes" to stay employed. And i disagree with the writers assessment of roper so far. i think roper knows exactly what cards he has been deal (cough driskell, muschamp on hot seat) and he knows the limitations of that too. if driskell was better im sure he would have more options. if muschamp wasnt worried about unemployment he wouldnt still have to continue to try to have a say in the offense rather than let roper have free reign.

If Will Muschamp is depending on Jeff Driskel to save his job, he might as well fuck the Athletic Dept secretary on his desk at lunch time, steal a school vehicle and go on a drunken joyride. Same result, he gone.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driskell is not the answer and neither is Muschamp.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Will Muschamp is depending on Jeff Driskel to save his job, he might as well fuck the Athletic Dept secretary on his desk at lunch time, steal a school vehicle and go on a drunken joyride. Same result, he gone.

Bump.