• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pretty good win vs Penn St

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense played real good except for the finale 2 minutes of the 4th quarter. The offense was better than last week. I thought AJ played great and the Oline was better. We still need to improve a lot on offense and we need a big play threat. Overall I was pleased with the game. The play calling was the only thing this game that disturbs me but I chalk that up to a young QB.

RMFT

Red Elephant101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take it knowing we still have improvements to make all the way around...:moony:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning while improving. That is a great sign.

I agree. I think we're gonna get better every week, and I hope we name a starting QB after North Texas. I know AJ is pretty much the guy right now, but it's not official yet, I hope it's made official. We're gonna continue to improve and I think we need an official starter going into that huge Arkansas game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree. I think we're gonna get better every week, and I hope we name a starting QB after North Texas. I know AJ is pretty much the guy right now, but it's not official yet, I hope it's made official. We're gonna continue to improve and I think we need an official starter going into that huge Arkansas game.

Believe me its official.

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense was spectacular, especially the secondary. The offense was okay and at time very vanilla. Hopefully with the addition of Dial and maybe Hart, we can open the play book up a bit more.

CrimsonFan

Cashing Out
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good game.. Offense needs to learn to get in a rhythm though.. We will have 2 good plays and then have 3 bad in a row