• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preston Brown signs with the Bengals

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprising, given that Hobs says we're out of money.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Now that was a shocker. Pleasant surprise, but a shocker.

He was the guy I was saying the Bengals should be looking at. Local kid, good tackler, plays a position of need.

However, based on what Hobs was saying...if we truly had little money left, who are we jettisoning off to greener pastures? I have no idea for how long the contract will be for, or how much, but an NFL leading tackler who plays QB of the defense has to be worth more than 5 million a year.

Obuehi? Fisher? We know we lost Bodine. Someone redoing their contract? We trading all our picks away so we can avoid saving any cap room for those guys? haha

WTF gives? I am so not used to us doing anything, and we go get our LT, we get a piece we really need in Brown, and a guy going to cost a decent chunk. We grabbed a couple of our guys back in Eifert, Huber.

I don't expect much from Eifert, but if he rebounds for a contract year, that will really help this team. I am honestly not sure what is going on. Unless Hobson forgot to add in the increase in salary cap this year.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Now that was a shocker. Pleasant surprise, but a shocker.

He was the guy I was saying the Bengals should be looking at. Local kid, good tackler, plays a position of need.

However, based on what Hobs was saying...if we truly had little money left, who are we jettisoning off to greener pastures? I have no idea for how long the contract will be for, or how much, but an NFL leading tackler who plays QB of the defense has to be worth more than 5 million a year.

Obuehi? Fisher? We know we lost Bodine. Someone redoing their contract? We trading all our picks away so we can avoid saving any cap room for those guys? haha

WTF gives? I am so not used to us doing anything, and we go get our LT, we get a piece we really need in Brown, and a guy going to cost a decent chunk. We grabbed a couple of our guys back in Eifert, Huber.

I don't expect much from Eifert, but if he rebounds for a contract year, that will really help this team. I am honestly not sure what is going on. Unless Hobson forgot to add in the increase in salary cap this year.

HOBSON IS A FUCKING LIAR!!!!

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hobson is one who reports that if we're 89.5% to the salary cap then we are at the salary cap. The NFL only requires us to spend on average 90% a year, 89.5 rounds up. we figured this out years ago. The Bengals FO looks at this lower spending requirement as the actual salary cap. Bengalese so to speak.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk, this a quality signing. Only a 1 year deal, but a serious upgrade at a perennial position of weakness.

Brown is an excellent tackler, a good teammate, and a hard worker. Not that great in coverage, but TE’s and RBs going off for 150 yards in the passing game is nothing new for us. A local kid who’s hungry, and at the very least will help the leaky run defense.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real talk, this a quality signing. Only a 1 year deal, but a serious upgrade at a perennial position of weakness.

Brown is an excellent tackler, a good teammate, and a hard worker. Not that great in coverage, but TE’s and RBs going off for 150 yards in the passing game is nothing new for us. A local kid who’s hungry, and at the very least will help the leaky run defense.

He'll fit right in!!

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve honestly never heard of the guy. Not that I really give a fuck about the NFL, but still....

If they stop kneeling I might be compelled to watch some games this season. I’m not holding my breath.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve honestly never heard of the guy. Not that I really give a fuck about the NFL, but still....

If they stop kneeling I might be compelled to watch some games this season. I’m not holding my breath.

Really? This bothers you?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? This bothers you?

It bothers me a great deal. Not because I’m some huge patriot, but because it’s just fucking retarded. There’s simply no such thing as police brutality against a particular race of people. It doesn’t exist.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It bothers me a great deal. Not because I’m some huge patriot, but because it’s just fucking retarded. There’s simply no such thing as police brutality against a particular race of people. It doesn’t exist.

what's going on is a struggle between the illegal drug cartels and law enforcement on all levels. When someone in law enforcement arrests a heroine dealer; for example, they struggle, a large scene is caught on youtube and people cry about the brutality. If the dealer pulls a gun out and the police officer shoots in defense, the officer goes on trial and has to go on leave. There's a lot of money in the illegal drug business and they have a lot more influence and pull in society than people care to admit.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I remember what Ohio was like. Fucking myopic.