• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Week 2: vs. Falcons

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much the same for me. I typically split it up in halves, but still look at it home vs. away stretches. Essentially it breaks it down into 3-4game stretches.

I have them at 6-2 before the bye as well. 3 questionable road games @BAL, @KC, & @DET. They should be able to win at the VERY LEAST 1 of those. Vikes will be tough but luckily its the 1st home game and the Steelers rarely drop those.

Ya know there's always a game or two every season that goes opposite of what I project.

Before even looking at the schedule I do a split with BAL...the Steelers have had the better team the last 2 seasons and they barely squeaked out a split LY and were swept themselves in '15...maybe this yr they finally sweep the Ravens.

I agree @ KC, DET...the home game vs TN they better be ready...the one good thing to this season...assuming they don't get flexed out, they will be on national TV with 8p games weeks 11 thru 14 then a 4p with NE that I'm sure will be on here. The HOU game follows for a potential of 8 games being on ATL TV...about the norm..8 or 9 reg season.

I'm not seeing where digitaldirect.com will have NFL streaming this yr so I'm going to have to figure something out.