• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Videos...post them up, bitches

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama's gonna roll USC like a joint & smoke 'em. Clay Aiken is not the superior HC that Jim Harbaugh, I mean Nick Saban is!
There is a differential in coaching.But theres going to be a lot of talent on the fields.I think this game is going to be a lot closer than people think. My main concern is the USC defense. I do like that they will be playing a more aggressive system under Pendergast. But it will be A high reward high risk system. Its the risk that worries me. Is Davis and R Jones get going that could be huge. If the Oline plays a solid game and Browne can settle in. Watch the SC receivers. Not Just Juju or adore slotted in. SC is leaning more towards spreading the field this year. If Mitchell or Rodgers can play big. That could open up big plays for Juju. Also watch SO Burnett and FR Pittman. If they get in they have shown a lot of potential. SC is deep at WR. You may also see Darnold in certain situations playing a role similar to Tebow's at Florida. They will need someone to step up on defense. Adoree and Marshall will have their work cut out for them. Huston and Smith may be key at LB if they step up.And Tu'ikolovatu and Dorton will need huge games on the DL. We should be in for one hell of a game imo the wait sucks.This game is huge hoping to see USC turn that corner and get back to being SC :suds:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my favorite hype video for Iowa that I found. @wingsauce7 posted it on the Iowa forum as well. There's a historical one on Youtube that is pretty cool, IMO.