• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Practice

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the uva writer for the same paper picked UNC to win the ACC Coastal, then go on to lose to FSU in the ACC title game... i dont see that happening. and its impossible to happen, considering unc is ineligible for the ACCCG... dumbass uva writer. now u see why hes stuck covering such a shit program

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1-bd704e3f8b.jpg

2012 College Football Preview: Virginia Tech and state schools - Roanoke.com

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the receiving corps is starting to look pretty damned good. DJ is back, Dyrell is back, Davis will hopefully live up to expectations. I have been hearing Corey Fuller's name alot since the spring. I have a feeling he is going to be a breakout player this year and will be a big part of the receiving game, especially big plays.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like the receiving corps is starting to look pretty damned good. DJ is back, Dyrell is back, Davis will hopefully live up to expectations. I have been hearing Corey Fuller's name alot since the spring. I have a feeling he is going to be a breakout player this year and will be a big part of the receiving game, especially big plays.
Corey still has some hesitation catching anything across the middle, break out player could easily be Stanford...

rockhead44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanford's video really stood out to me at the Recruiting Night. He looked polished and athletic.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’ve got their stats over the preseason, and their times are about equal -- their operation time, their hang time, their distance,” Beamer said. “Hughes is listed No. 1, Windmuller No. 2, and that’s how I think of it right now, but I tell you, we’re going to continue this week. Both of them certainly have had their moments. They’re two good punters, I can tell you that.”

thank god

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
“We’ve got their stats over the preseason, and their times are about equal -- their operation time, their hang time, their distance,” Beamer said. “Hughes is listed No. 1, Windmuller No. 2, and that’s how I think of it right now, but I tell you, we’re going to continue this week. Both of them certainly have had their moments. They’re two good punters, I can tell you that.”

thank god
Hughes has the leg up right now. Much more consistent in practices and scrimmages, plus he is a lefty which always helps.

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Dyrell has mentioned that the spin is crazy, he had a punt basically hit him in the face.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the uva writer for the same paper picked UNC to win the ACC Coastal, then go on to lose to FSU in the ACC title game... i dont see that happening. and its impossible to happen, considering unc is ineligible for the ACCCG... dumbass uva writer. now u see why hes stuck covering such a shit program

a guy on the espn acc preview show or whatever it was said that in his opinion UNC was the team to beat in the Coastal too, but he did mention that they were ineligible, so it didnt really matter.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a guy on the espn acc preview show or whatever it was said that in his opinion UNC was the team to beat in the Coastal too, but he did mention that they were ineligible, so it didnt really matter.

Yeah, it was Tom Luginbill. He's been preaching UNC on several of the college football talk shows. Not sure what he sees in them. Maybe he's basing it on schedule. UNC gets VT and GT at home and avoids Clemson and FSU.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
UNC isn't even owning their own state when it comes to CFB .. must less the coastal .. much less the ACC .. Until someone knocks us off our coastal division thrown (and GT's one visit to the ACCCG doesn't qualify), how can anyone not pick us to win the coastal???

WE FUCKING OWN THE COASTAL LUGINBILL !!!! DEAL WITH IT!!!

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
UNC's only chance is due to their ease of schedule in-conference. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to Louisville, both Techs, Miami, Virginia and NC State.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC's only chance is due to their ease of schedule in-conference. Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose to Louisville, both Techs, Miami, Virginia and NC State.

They should beat Louisville, Miami, and Virginia. They may flub up one of them, but all 3, and with no upsets against the other schools you mentioned? That would surprise me.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my point was that the dumbass for the paper covers an ACC program for a living, and is unaware of the fact that the program's 2nd biggest rival is under an NCAA postseason ban??? i want his job. similar to that of a weatherman. and also penn state head football coach. doesnt matter how shitty things turn out.... you aint getting fired