• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Game Thread: 2016-17 Season

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he will score less. But I am very confident that his scoring average will fall by less than both KD's and Curry's will. Klay's role will have to change least.

People who don't understand the Warriors system have been suggesting Klay will take the biggest hit. I just don't think that is accurate.

It's crazy to think but with defenses continually collapsing on Steph and KD, that Klay could end up leading the Warriors for a large chunk of the season in scoring. Klay does go through some slumps at times, so I would anticipate Steph or KD eventually taking the scoring role back by the end of the season based on consistency.

Klay is going to get so many more open looks and if he knocks them down, his scoring numbers could be at a career high. Although I think there would be a legitimate competition as to who would get more assists over the year, Klay or Whiteside. LOL.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching them this pre-season, the Lakers have a ways to go...but it looks like it's going to be fun watching them get there.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And finally the preseason come to a close tonight. We made it fellas

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's crazy to think but with defenses continually collapsing on Steph and KD, that Klay could end up leading the Warriors for a large chunk of the season in scoring. Klay does go through some slumps at times, so I would anticipate Steph or KD eventually taking the scoring role back by the end of the season based on consistency.

Klay is going to get so many more open looks and if he knocks them down, his scoring numbers could be at a career high. Although I think there would be a legitimate competition as to who would get more assists over the year, Klay or Whiteside. LOL.
I will bet you that Thompson averages less points than last season. 2 week avatar bet in the first 2 weeks of the playoffs. deal?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never said that...at least not in the post you quoted.
???

"Klay is going to get so many more open looks and if he knocks them down, his scoring numbers could be at a career high"

uhhhh...wha? are you gonna tell me that water is not wet and the sky is purple- not blue- next?