• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason Game 4, Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers, 08/31/17, 4:00pm PST

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man i really hope this game isn't a meter against how we will be in the regular season, starters or not i expected a bit more pop

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's pretty safe to say that after watching this game, Orlovsky has zero shot of seeing the field this season, barring significant injuries to both Goff and Mannion.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Rams team will be better and more fun to watch than last seasons team. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't make it to the game thread. Had to work.
Yeah, I got on delay, and never got back to real time to post.

Hundley looked decent, but I'll admit it now, not sure he is much better than Sean TBT. I do think that he would have been a better fit, and probably could have started last year for the Rams with his ability to break from the pocket to scramble for the first down.

All who watched saw that on display last night, except as he did many times as a Bruin, it was a TD.

I just hope that Goff plays like he did v the Raiders this year. That was the game where the Starters played the most snaps together.

Well that, and hope AD comes to his senses before weekends end.

We heard Faulk say it last night, his season could be tolled and he'll be back to square one with 2 years left on his deal next off spring soon enough (8 games) That only makes him older when he would be eligible for FA. Marshall also said that he thought AD shouldn't be looking for a FA type of deal with 2 years left on his deal as well, some of the same things a lot of us have been saying here.