• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game 2, Los Angeles Rams @ Oakland Raiders, 8/19/17, 10:00pm EST

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the fourth quarter replay on Youtube, Mannion had a great comeback drive at the end there for the win. His passes are crisp and right where they should be. I think they should keep Mannion and NOT trade him as some have suggested. Mannion just may win this job outright! BTW, the second tier of O-line provided great protection on that drive as only a safety blitz produced the only sack. Great job the second and third tier guys.
Mannion did look good, but he will sit behind Goff who looked better. (It could be just because he was playing with the No. 1's though)

Either way, NFL teams need two QB's these days to complete a season some years. So trading Sean would be a huge mistake in my opinion.

Also, I liked that Mannion has shown he can come back to take the lead late in games as he did yesterday and last year in the Preseason opener vs the Cowboys.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone have a link to the game that I can use to watch?
Keep tabs on the NFL Network. They show replays of all the preseason games over the week.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I listened on the radio last night, they mentioned that Gurley was favoring his shoulder quite a bit (this was right before they scored their second touchdown). Was there anything to that?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I listened on the radio last night, they mentioned that Gurley was favoring his shoulder quite a bit (this was right before they scored their second touchdown). Was there anything to that?
I watched the game on TV live and didn't hear or see anything about Gurley's shoulder. He stayed in the game after the TD but just for a few plays...