• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions vs. Crimson Tide

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get a thread going for us Bucks fans on how we think the Bama game will go down.

Thought I'd make a thread in here so we don't have to hear about TCU/Baylor or us playing in the weekest conference (prob true).

I think we can all agree winning the B1G was a huge success and for here on out is just icing on the cake. I really don't have any expectations for us vs. Alabama. I think our secondary will struggle to contain Cooper which will lead to their running game being able to get going against us. I was really proud how we played against Wisc and Melvin Gordon. I think our best hope is to force Blake Sims to beat us and make him turn the ball over.

On the offensive side of the ball, I think it is going to be a struggle for Cardale Jones. The Bama D doesn't have much tape on him but they will bring all sorts of blitz packages to confurse the inexperienced QB. We're going to need Elliot, Marshal, and Dontre Wilson to make big plays. Auburn exposed the deep play weakness against Bama so we will need to exploit that.

This will be a great coaching battle but I just don't see Cardale putting up a performance like he did against Wisconsin. We lose this game by 10.

Thoughts? And go BUCKS

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, Urban Meyer, we meet again. Honestly, this should be a great game. I'll admit I know absolutely nothing about Ohio State. So please, if you don't mind, give me the run down on your team.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, Urban Meyer, we meet again. Honestly, this should be a great game. I'll admit I know absolutely nothing about Ohio State. So please, if you don't mind, give me the run down on your team.
Run down on the team... well I'll try to be as unbiased as can be.

Overall
-Best wins: Mich St and Wisc
-Loss: to a very bad VT team that went 6-6 (note: 2nd string qb's 2nd college start)
-Urban Meyer has lost 3 games in 3 season at tOSU
-Played in arguably the worst conference (tied with ACC I would say)
-No question talent is on this team

Offense
-Onto our 3rd string QB Soph Cardale Jones. 3 star recruit out of Cleveland. He has started one game this year (CCG) and led the team to a 59-0 victory. 3TDs 0ints
-Running back Elliot is underrated with 1400 yards and 12 TDs
-Big play makers are Jalin Marshall and Dontre Wilson... two speed guys
-4th in PPG at 45.2 and 11th in rushing at 260

Defense
-STUD D-line that has a few NFL players on it; namely Joey Bosa who has over 14 sacks
-Linebackers and DBs are above average but nothing to brag about. Cooper should get his big numbers against the secondary
-23rd in points against at 21.2

Special Teams
-Great return man in Jalin Marshall although he had a big fumble against Minnesota
-Kicker and Punter are nothing special

Watching this team towards the end of the season it was easy to see how they started to mesh as a unit. Defense really stepped up towards the end (throw out rivalry game vs. Michigan).

I think the biggest knocks against this team is 3rd string QB and weak conference. Major strengths would be offensive firepower and a superb coach.