• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prediction on Bucks season

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all wish to go unbeaten but more than likely I can see two or maybe three losses. I hope Bauserman is not the guy. Give Braxton Miller a shot and see what he can do. Wisky, Nebraska, and possibly one of the other Big10 teams will be tough. Let's go Buckeyes!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this year will be a mess if Bauserman starts

with Miller as starter

they should roll through the first 5 games, Toledo could potentially pull an upset, Wisconisn and Nebraska will likely take them down

then the young players start to get going and Ohio State finishes the season strong by not losing any games after the Nebraska one, which includes another dominant win over Michigan.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all wish to go unbeaten but more than likely I can see two or maybe three losses. I hope Bauserman is not the guy. Give Braxton Miller a shot and see what he can do. Wisky, Nebraska, and possibly one of the other Big10 teams will be tough. Let's go Buckeyes!

I was also thinking two or three losses. I also agree that Bauserman will lead us down a bad season. I wouldn't count on Miller doing great, but I think as long as our RB's can take some pressure off of him, we will get though just fine.

A Capitol One Bowl could be possible, if we don't get a bowl ban, which is unlikely. I am just hoping for the best, but know things won't necessarily go really smooth.

By the way, I know you have been a member much longer than I, but hope you actually stay here. I went over to tOSU board on Disney, and some of you guys though I was a troll or something. Hopefully you plorst on the main board, but if you get more Ohio State fans here, we could our team section booming too.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the Buckeyes return everybody before the schedule gets tough? If they can get good play from the QB position, then I think they will be alright.

Disney Plorster

Taco Salad is not a salad
Hoopla Cash
$ 10.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the Buckeyes return everybody before the schedule gets tough? If they can get good play from the QB position, then I think they will be alright.

Well, they do have a lot to replace on defense, but is almost never our problem. We always seem to overcome most of those holes, but getting good play from the QB position will be critical. You will likely see a lot of running the ball though.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is 5 game ban. I think the only tough games are just the "U." I'm not too worried at this point about Playing them in Miami. They are crapping there pants in regard of what sanctions they may possibly face. Posey and the others will be back for the Nebraska game. However, they may be rusty playing their first game. I think the Buckeyes can win these tough games ugly because of their defense and special teams. Wisky just kills us pounding the friggin football down our gut. The three headed monsters killed our defense last season. Then again, this year they are in the 'Shoe'. Tough place to play.