• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your teams season record

what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex if anything is a bit infamous for being too restrained as a QB. Need a ball on the line towards the endzone? He'll tilt it to the sideline just to remove the 10% or so possibility it's an interception. Need a Post route? No problem- but only and only if it's :

A) Wide Open
B) The Primary Read
C) An immaculate pocket

Jake Plummer I've always been more under the impression was sheltered than good but maybe my memory of him isn't good.

That is what I saw too when he was in SF. I think he has improved in KC somewhat in KC with the better offensive coaches.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Alex will always be Alex and play the same type of conservative football. He pretty much did the same thing in SF when Kap started coming in for series.
Yeah, I don't see Alex Smith changing his ways at this point. He has already been through the 'I'm going to replace you' grind that QBs go through.

I'm just worried that his days as a starting QB are numbered here if he stops using his legs. Smith makes the shortest throws and gets some of the cleanest pockets. You have to have mobility to get away with that unless your QB is a brain surgeon at the position and Alex Smith isnt quite the game manager he used to be.

Still, Mahomes is so obviously a project that Alex is playing all season as long as he is healthy.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Early reports on Mccafrrey?

This is for fantasy purposes only, think he's one of those players that will win or lose leagues in fantasy this season
No early reports. Due to the semester system he was only able to attend 1 day of mini camp..looked good in shorts. Cute butt:dhd:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahawks could win 11/12 also, the division isn't that tough, could see the Seahawks going 5-1 in the division and a sweep isn't out of the question, so even if they go slightly better then 500 against everyone else 11/12 is possible.

Don't sleep on our division foes. Cards swept us last year and the Rams no matter how bad they are always gives the Hawks fits. Niners not too worried but their D seems like it's getting good again.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't sleep on our division foes. Cards swept us last year and the Rams no matter how bad they are always gives the Hawks fits. Niners not too worried but their D seems like it's getting good again.
Trying to be optimistic.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, that division is still a declining shit show

Every division has it's ups and downs but the NFCW did lose a step with the Niners regressing so quickly, Cards falling back down to earth last season, Rams constant 7-9 record and the Seahawks getting bounced in the second round back to back seasons. In time it could be on its way up again.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to be optimistic.

I'm optimistic about our team this year and think with improved o-line play and a refocused team that they should be able to contend for the top seed in the NFC. I'm also realistic about the house of horrors we've had in the NFCW.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every division has it's ups and downs but the NFCW did lose a step with the Niners regressing so quickly, Cards falling back down to earth last season, Rams constant 7-9 record and the Seahawks getting bounced in the second round back to back seasons. In time it could be on its way up again.

I personally feel Goff will be a backup or out of the league before he develops into a good QB, just always felt that way since his college days

Unless Palmer turns back the clock, the arrow on that team is pointing down

And the Niners are just a long way off

As with Wilson in Seattle, until these teams find a QB that resembles a franchise guy, i think its Seattle's division, even if they dont appear as strong as years past

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally feel Goff will be a backup or out of the league before he develops into a good QB, just always felt that way since his college days

Unless Palmer turns back the clock, the arrow on that team is pointing down

And the Niners are just a long way off

As with Wilson in Seattle, until these teams find a QB that resembles a franchise guy, i think its Seattle's division, even if they dont appear as strong as years past

Good points all around and I do hope Seattle can stay in command of the division for many years.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that there's any way to predict the AFC West, except bloodbath. In many ways all four teams got better and every one of them has sizeable question marks. I suppose any AFC West fan could just say, "somewhere between 6-10 and 12-4" and be pretty accurate.

So, I'm gonna go with the Broncos either at 6-10 or 12-4, or anything in between.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Jets could be the worst team in the League....