• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your teams season record

what you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team USA checking in.......................................13 to 14 wins!

I am talking about next this season only - not this season AND next season :suds:

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low end ( if it all falls apart ) 9-7.

High end 13-3

Actual 11-5

I concur with 11-5, 10-6 on the low end

13-3 however, not a chance

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming Kizer is as good as we all think and Kenny Britt continues his ascension, I see 10-11 wins likely.

Airplane-gif.gif

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going 8-10 range.

If this offense is improved, and proves it on the field I believe the NFC East division can be theirs!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I wasn't projecting Jacksonville to be like the Denver team that won the Super Bowl. Just saying that they might have a top defense next year and a limited offense. Teams like that are generally harder to predict (no facts behind this...just a hunch) than teams who have a franchise QB and may or may not have supporting talent.

Both Denver and KC are usually pretty turnover reliant when it comes to wins. I don't really think either team is predictable if Oakland and San Diego are actually in the mix to do something special. That said, I keep looking over their rosters and I'm not convinced that they are in the mix to do something special.

The Raiders bandwagon is very real, though. Everyone is going to be picking them.

Oakland's defense was trash last year and they didn't really do much to try and fix that problem. In fact let go of the middle of their defense and tried to replace them with 1st and 2nd year back up players from the year before. Pretty much for that team to make noise in my opinion some rookies are going to have to play outstanding and those 2nd year players will have to make a huge leap. Otherwise that offense will have to continue to win shootouts week in and week out and while they have a ton of firepower that just isn't usually a recipe for success. Part of what made the Pats so successful during this stretch isn't that they have just had a strong offense but that they have been a very underrated defense for the last 15 years. Yes it is helped by an offense that builds them a lead but still they have showed up to carry some of the weight. I don't see that with the Raiders this year.

And no matter how many times I point out that some players are not good fits with what the Raiders are doing Raider fans seem to think I'm taking crazy pills when I say things like that. I'll say the same thing about Conley that they drafted that I said about Sean Smith last year in he is not an off ball CB and that is what they play. I like the player a lot (other than his off the field issues) but just not in the system they run.

San Diego is just so hard to predict. New coaching staff, crazy stadium situation that coudl play into their favor with teams not being used to such a stadium as no other stadium will be like it thats for sure, and a lot of key players coming back from injury. Are they still the same player they were before injury or has that hampered them? Can they stay healthy for once? They are a huge wildcard for sure in the division.

With the Chiefs my big question is Alex Smith...When the Broncos did this type of situation with a good QB that just wasn't quite enough to get them over the top and drafted the big arm phenom in the 1st round that season Jake Plummer fell apart. The team was still winning but he was really struggling with just that 1st round pick that the coaches wanted to get on the field. Started pushing things and making mistakes that he hadn't made since he came to Denver. So how does Alex handle that situation?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun to my head, I think the Chiefs go 8-8.

Someone on the oline will get hurt, someone in the secondary will get hurt, Tye Hill will get shut down a couple of times, Kelce gets suspended for punching a referee and/or Alex Smith will regress for a couple of games. After a slow start they'll regroup but never fully get back in the running.

If they get out of the gates hot then I think they are almost a lock for the playoffs, though.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I concur with 11-5, 10-6 on the low end

13-3 however, not a chance
That's if everything falls right . I see 8 losable hames on the schedule to varying degrees but 4 of those are at home so best case is we win 3 of those, split the 4 tough roadies and don't lay a turd anywhere else . Unlikely but not impossible

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's if everything falls right . I see 8 losable hames on the schedule to varying degrees but 4 of those are at home so best case is we win 3 of those, split the 4 tough roadies and don't lay a turd anywhere else . Unlikely but not impossible

good luck

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
injuries can derail the best laid plans for any team

seems to me there is nothing wrong with being a homer this time of year

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 9-7, 8-8 is about right, but I could see a little lower or higher depending on how a few players turn out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me Jets, Browns, Jaguars, Bears, 49ers, and Rams are all teams that I have no problem saying will finish below .500 this upcoming season. So that is almost 1/5th of the league right there. Bills are another I probably feel pretty confident will have a losing record.

No bold predictions on the Jaguars, but they are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball.....If Fournette turns into a beast, minimizing the Bortles exposure, it wouldnt shock me if they sorta hung around that division most of the season

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland's defense was trash last year and they didn't really do much to try and fix that problem. In fact let go of the middle of their defense and tried to replace them with 1st and 2nd year back up players from the year before. Pretty much for that team to make noise in my opinion some rookies are going to have to play outstanding and those 2nd year players will have to make a huge leap. Otherwise that offense will have to continue to win shootouts week in and week out and while they have a ton of firepower that just isn't usually a recipe for success. Part of what made the Pats so successful during this stretch isn't that they have just had a strong offense but that they have been a very underrated defense for the last 15 years. Yes it is helped by an offense that builds them a lead but still they have showed up to carry some of the weight. I don't see that with the Raiders this year.

And no matter how many times I point out that some players are not good fits with what the Raiders are doing Raider fans seem to think I'm taking crazy pills when I say things like that. I'll say the same thing about Conley that they drafted that I said about Sean Smith last year in he is not an off ball CB and that is what they play. I like the player a lot (other than his off the field issues) but just not in the system they run.

San Diego is just so hard to predict. New coaching staff, crazy stadium situation that coudl play into their favor with teams not being used to such a stadium as no other stadium will be like it thats for sure, and a lot of key players coming back from injury. Are they still the same player they were before injury or has that hampered them? Can they stay healthy for once? They are a huge wildcard for sure in the division.

With the Chiefs my big question is Alex Smith...When the Broncos did this type of situation with a good QB that just wasn't quite enough to get them over the top and drafted the big arm phenom in the 1st round that season Jake Plummer fell apart. The team was still winning but he was really struggling with just that 1st round pick that the coaches wanted to get on the field. Started pushing things and making mistakes that he hadn't made since he came to Denver. So how does Alex handle that situation?

I think Alex will always be Alex and play the same type of conservative football. He pretty much did the same thing in SF when Kap started coming in for series.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Alex will always be Alex and play the same type of conservative football. He pretty much did the same thing in SF when Kap started coming in for series.
Alex if anything is a bit infamous for being too restrained as a QB. Need a ball on the line towards the endzone? He'll tilt it to the sideline just to remove the 10% or so possibility it's an interception. Need a Post route? No problem- but only and only if it's :

A) Wide Open
B) The Primary Read
C) An immaculate pocket

Jake Plummer I've always been more under the impression was sheltered than good but maybe my memory of him isn't good.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the strength of the division, unless there's a significant improvement on the offensive side of the ball, I see Denver as an 8-8 team.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me Jets, Browns, Jaguars, Bears, 49ers, and Rams are all teams that I have no problem saying will finish below .500 this upcoming season. So that is almost 1/5th of the league right there. Bills are another I probably feel pretty confident will have a losing record.

I think the Jags are gonna be a surprise to many this yr....