• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict your teams most significant breakout players for the upcoming season

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense- D'Andre Swift. I think he's more talented than Chubb or Michel.

I agree with you about Michel but, I think you are wrong about him being more talented than Chubb.

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punter.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For USC on offense it's Stephen Carr at RB. He's got to take the bulk of the offensive load and let the new QB get his feet wet.
On defense Cameron Smith at linebacker. He's going to lead the team in tackles and he calls out the defensive formations. But the defensive player who might be causing headaches for the other teams hopefully will be Porter Gustin at outside linebacker predator position. He's a Clay Mathews clone with a 6'5 255 body who's been timed at 4.5 in the 40.
Incoming freshman with the biggest impact good or bad will be JT Daniels at QB and Amon-Ra St.Brown at slot WR. JT should be a senior in HS this year but he graduated early and will probably be only the second freshman to ever get the starting job at USC (Matt Barkley the other). Amon-Ra joins his HS QB at USC and was the #1 or #2 WR in the country last season. He's got a big mouth. Let's see if he can back it up.

Last edited:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For USC on offense it's Stephen Carr at RB. He's got to take the bulk of the offensive load and let the new QB get his feet wet.
On defense Cameron Smith at linebacker. He's going to lead the team in tackles and he calls out the defensive formations. But the defensive player who might be causing headaches for the other teams hopefully will be Porter Gustin at outside linebacker predator position. He's a Clay Mathews clone with a 6'5 255 body who's been timed at 4.5 in the 40.
Incoming freshman with the biggest impact good or bad will be JT Daniels at QB and Amon-Ra St.Brown at slot WR. JT should be a senior in HS this year but he graduated early and will probably be only the second freshman to ever get the starting job at USC (Matt Barkley the other). Amon-Ra joins his HS QB at USC and was the #1 or #2 WR in the country last season. He's got a big mouth. Let's see if he can back it up.
Wasn’t that Amon-ra kid the dude who was trying to promote some kind of product during his commitment speech at the all American game? Never seen that before. The Daniels kid looks like he’s going to be a good one too. Heck, he should be playing his senior year in high School this upcoming season, yet still was a 5 star in his class.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn’t that Amon-ra kid the dude who was trying to promote some kind of product during his commitment speech at the all American game? Never seen that before. The Daniels kid looks like he’s going to be a good one too. Heck, he should be playing his senior year in high School this upcoming season, yet still was a 5 star in his class.
I didn't see his commitment video but I wouldn't doubt it. His dad is sorta like LaVar Ball but not as bad. At least his dad had accomplished something by being Mr. Universe back in his day. I can tell you that kids really good. I watched two of his High School playoff games and against 5 star CBs and he caught everything. He's going to start in the slot for SC as a freshman.
JT Daniels was High School Gatorade player of the year as a Jr and rated the top pocket QB . I think he's gonna need at least three games of managing and hopefully after that he can let loose.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense WR Brenden Schooler
Defense DB Deommodore Lenoir
Incoming Penei Sewell (Tabari Hines if transfers count)

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense: Mike Stoops
Sl3oZqr.gif.cf.gif

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense: Mike Stoops

He’s about out of excuses now. Gonna have a defense loaded with four stars and a few five stars. Put up or shut up time.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s about out of excuses now. Gonna have a defense loaded with four stars and a few five stars. Put up or shut up time.

I'm hoping he will have a good year. I agree the talent is trending upwards.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Epenesa is the only one that I see going high in the NFL Draft that has not broken out yet. He is Ferentz' first 5-star.

If Ferentz does good play calling, then I think Nate Stanley will break out.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got two of mine in Calc and Bookie. Kid is gonna be a game changer. Calc might be better overall player than Andrews. Not as big, but still a freak with better hands and route running.

An obscure one I’m gonna go with is Creed Humphrey at center. He’s a beast and I predict he’ll win that starting spot.

On defense I think either Barnes or Broiles at safety. Could also easily see Perkins blowing some shit up at DE.
I’d say you won this shit with Creed and Perkins on the OU front. Dude nailed down the starting job within a few weeks and was one the most powerful guys (along with Ford) on one of the best lines in the nation. :yo: