• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict the Broncos biggest surprises

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think is under the radar, but ready to bust out and help the team? This could be a player - or a position group - or coaching.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of people are down on Booker, if he stays healthy I think he is in for a nice year. Not expecting him to blow up, but I think a lot of people want to hand Freeman that starting job. Don't sleep on Booker. I was going to say Gostis makes a Derek Wolfe like leap but the r*pe allegation may distract him a bit.

I think our return unit might be a surprise too. A lot of people including myself down on McKenzie after last year, but I got this feeling he may have worked hard this off-season to get better mentally and physically. If he plays up to his ability he has the potential to be one of the better return men in the NFL. Has to keep the ball off the ground though. Mentally, it was tough on him last year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This won't happen but it sure would be funny. Naming rights will be figured out before the season starts. It will now be called Cannabis Station Stadium @ Mile High Field.

I hope the weather isn't shitty on 12-15. I'm going to the Browns/Broncos game.

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colorado weed jokes are old af.

In any event, the biggest surprise is that Case Keenum will be....good. A lot of Broncos fans are down on him and think he's more the guy from the NFCCG than the guy who led Minnesota to it. I like the Musgrave-Keenum combo and think Denver's passing game gets back on track this season.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the biggest surprise will be Vance Joseph. Some people have already written him off as a failure and that he will be fired during the season (Woody Paige). I think he will be given a bit more freedom to run the team as he wants and will surprise a lot of people.

Player wise I would say Veldheer improve the RT position.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants supplemental rookie CB Sam Beal out for year with shoulder injury. Here we go! That one makes me sad, Wish he had stayed in college.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns WR Ricardo Louis also done for year already.

and damnit sounds like Bashaud Breeland is signing with the Chiefs.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colorado weed jokes are old af.

In any event, the biggest surprise is that Case Keenum will be....good. A lot of Broncos fans are down on him and think he's more the guy from the NFCCG than the guy who led Minnesota to it. I like the Musgrave-Keenum combo and think Denver's passing game gets back on track this season.

Great to see you here Carson.

I think the same as you. Case Keenum is a leader - and a fighter - if he can transplant that spirit into this offense - it will be another great Denver Broncos all time story. Go Broncos!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue I have not watched any games last year . We will have a better year than I thought earlier . not sure that saves our head coach .

I do believe Elway has this team in the right direction . We are still a year away and IMO a real head coach away .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OLB Shane Ray not expected to miss any games. Chance he's even cleared for start of training camp, although PUP is still an option. He flew to Houston in mid-June for surgery. Doctor took another look at X-rays and determined non-surgery rehab is best course. #9sports

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos announce two WRs -- Carlos Henderson and Jimmy Williams on the Reserve/Did Not Report list. The team's roster is now at 88 players but Central Michigan WR Mark Chapman is reportedly on his way to joining the team. #9sports

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos DT Clinton McDonald had been out with bacteria infection stemming from 2015 shoulder surgery. Had procedure in New York to drain infection. He was cleared by Dr Altcheck. Will take Broncos physical tomorrow. “Im good to go,” he said. #9sports

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was told Ray reported to doctor for surgery but then more options were discussed. Hope is it heals without surgery but ... there was still discomfort nearly a year after initial surgery last August. #9sports

Mike Klis added,

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet
Unexpected good news for #Broncos: OLB Shane Ray was supposed to have wrist surgery this summer, but the doctor slated to perform it didn’t believe it was necessary, sources tell @JamesPalmerTV and me. He stuck to rehab & his timetable for return is much quicker than anticipated.
0 replies4 retweets22 likes

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are your surprise moves Crash? ;)

I think our WR corp is deeper and stronger than expected, and we see real production all the way down to the 4th WR. I also think Keenum is the recipient of more than a few jump ball completions.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think our WR corp is deeper and stronger than expected, and we see real production all the way down to the 4th WR. I also think Keenum is the recipient of more than a few jump ball completions.

Nope I guess we need a news and notes section .I tried to be positive

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see you here Carson.

I think the same as you. Case Keenum is a leader - and a fighter - if he can transplant that spirit into this offense - it will be another great Denver Broncos all time story. Go Broncos!
A fan on Twitter predicted Denver wouldn't be a statistically gifted team, but would find ways to win. They would also be a team nobody wants to play at Mile High or in the playoffs.

Sounds like a Case Keenum-led team to me. Limit mistakes on offense, feed RBs the ball, and let the D take care of the rest. Can't wait,

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we will get much more out of the TE position. The combination of Butt and
Fumagalli will be a huge upgrade over what we have had the past few seasons. This duo might take a few weeks to be the guys, but by the end of the season I think they are as dynamic at the TE position as Sanders and Thomas are at the WR position.

Heuerman I don't think makes the team.