• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Practice Squad players

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C Dillon Day
LB Vontarrius Dora
WR Mose Frazier
TE Henry Krieger Coble
S Ryan Murphy
OT Justin Murray
CB Taurean Nixon
RB Juwan Thompson

How does Thompson qualify when he's practically played 2 full seasons with us on the main roster, is it just because this is his 3rd year and playing time doesn't matter?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duffman, they altered the practice squad rules this year again.

I am not 100% sure what the rule is, seems it is never fully clear, but a 3rd year guy can be on the PS if they have played in a certain amount of games.

use to be Juwan would be eligible for another teams PS but not ours.

We also signed

LB Kyle Kragen and we have 1 spot left. Likely trying to sign another player from another team to the PS.

I was hoping BJ Lowery would make the PS as I know they like him but with Nixon being cut and unclaimed I figured he probably wasn't going to. The only surprise to me is that Kalif Raymond was not, but it appears we just aren't that high on him after a sluggish PS.

I wouldn't be surprised if we signed Brandon Tate after week 1 to be a return man for us.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoke just a bit too soon Scott. Raymond was our final PS guy. Sounds like the issue was that he had quite a few offers from other teams and was trying to figure out what was his best opportunity and in the end picked the Broncos. Which honestly very smart decision as good chance Norwood is not with the team after this season and honestly even if he is he is not an explosive return guy so it is a position that can be upgraded. Plus the Broncos passing game wise love to go deep which is maybe the best part of Raymond's game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good- Glad he made it back to our PS. Thought it was odd we didn't sign him after he cleared waivers.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see Khalif Raymond make the practice squad. Congrats to him - wish him well in his career.