• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

power rankings

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to the collective panic attack from our fans when we sign Eric Reid.

Gotta love Mike Brown.... A Trump guy. Diehard Repub.... But when it comes to cheap labor, he can't help himself.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to the collective panic attack from our fans when we sign Eric Reid.

Gotta love Mike Brown.... A Trump guy. Diehard Repub.... But when it comes to cheap labor, he can't help himself.

When you've got a beat reporter that can convince our retard fanbase we don't have any money and are pulling $350,000,000 checks from the NFL every year regardless of how you finish, why spend?

Speaking of, Hamilton County is probably due for another round of updates to PBS

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kneeling issue arises during Bengals’ meeting with Eric Reid

Dear lord.... Can you imagine what it would be like to have Mike Brown's old bones calling you in for a meeting? Mikey boy is an 80 year old bag of shit, rich because he was born into the right family, but concerned that a self-made man might want to use his platform to speak about injustices? WTF?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not here to start a debate about the whole kneeling shit. But Mike Brown's opinion is probably the last one I want to know.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Dear lord.... Can you imagine what it would be like to have Mike Brown's old bones calling you in for a meeting? Mikey boy is an 80 year old bag of shit, rich because he was born into the right family, but concerned that a self-made man might want to use his platform to speak about injustices? WTF?

Don't get me wrong - I'm not here to start a debate about the whole kneeling shit. But Mike Brown's opinion is probably the last one I want to know.

I supported the protest and its sentiment but from a pragmatic standpoint what business owner wants to risk alienating a huge part of their customer base. MB rehired Lewis so that logic might not apply to his personal thought process but I understand the problem this represents for the leauge overall.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s a Mike Florio article. Take with a grain of salt.

Not that I disagree with your depiction of Brown. I just find it odd he’d put his foot down, after all the human dung we’ve given 2nd chances over the years.

I put my money on they tried to sign Reid for pennies.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I supported the protest and its sentiment but from a pragmatic standpoint what business owner wants to risk alienating a huge part of their customer base. MB rehired Lewis so that logic might not apply to his personal thought process but I understand the problem this represents for the leauge overall.

I buy this argument - To an extent..... It's hard to say this is MB's general philosophy given that he continuously tests the fanbase by sticking with Lewis or hiring thugs. Then again, he might be 'right' in his assessment that the Cincinnati fans would rather root for a guy that beats women than someone that is protesting the flag. That last statement is an interesting commentary on society.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a Mike Florio article. Take with a grain of salt.

Not that I disagree with your depiction of Brown. I just find it odd he’d put his foot down, after all the human dung we’ve given 2nd chances over the years.

I put my money on they tried to sign Reid for pennies.

See my comment above.... MB might be right. Fans will forgive Mixon - They won't forgive a 'kneeler.'

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my comment above.... MB might be right. Fans will forgive Mixon - They won't forgive a 'kneeler.'

I get what you’re saying. You’re probably right. MB is probably aware of this fact.

I’m challenging the validity of the story. I won’t dispute that the question was asked. However I find it hard to believe that Eric Reid was caught off guard by it. Are you kidding me? He’s one of the most outspoken and well known of the protesters. He’s going to be asked about it by every organization in the league.

I think it’s more likely Reid wants a ton of the money. The Bengals wanted him cheap. Talks broke down, and now he’s playing the “blackballed” card to explain not getting paid what he wants. Keep in mind, Mike Florio writes this shit all the time. He’s been shilling for Kaepernick for the last 18 months. Seems a little too convenient to me.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.... I agree that this stinks of Florio. I find it hilarious when writers talk about 'sources close to the team' when discussing the Bengals. There are none. They don't exist. It's Mikey, Katie, Troy, Marvin and Duke. And not a single one of them has any incentive to do anything but keep their mouths shut. Any 'source' is likely a player agent and in this case it just doesn't make much sense. If it were a 'money' issue why would Reid's agent schedule a visit in the first place? Seems like a fabricated story to me.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we getting sized for our rings yet?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until the draft when they completely surprise us, and we're like "da fuq?", then their picks are explained and we're like "maybeh" then the people they pick never play and we're like "for the love of..."

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about those Reds, though?

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2-10... at least they are consistently the worst team in baseball.