• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poster of the Month for March goes to.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RandyMon - was last seen trying to "drill" through Carl's thick head - as he put it.

All I got to say is good luck.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is Randy? Is he declining his award?

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, RandyMon - is savoring this deserved honor. We all have a role to play in this little village.

It reminds me though of my family growing up. I had two sisters and two other brothers. We ragged on each other without mercy, but never took it personally. Thinking back to my childhood - it reminds me of the wild life films showing the baby lion cubs play fighting with each other - to sharpen their skills for the world at large - no mortal wounds administered in nature's training camp.

RandyMon is an important straw who stirs the drink around here for me.

None of this, of course, excuses RandyMon of his responsibilities as PTOM during the all important draft. After the 2014 draft - we as a forum had to do something to exert a quality control effort upon the Broncos.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. I thought I was first and only one to reply and there was 16 views. Now I don't see it. Must of messed up again :). I did say " thanks DC " and something like " I guess I'm only one that got memo ". :) Pretty sure I also had the word " shocked " in there too. Figured I'd get tossed long before I'd get a POTM award. :) :suds:

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Randymon - can tell us - what kind of Mojo he is getting ready - during his POTM reign - to help the Broncos in the nfl draft? Outside of being the POTM for the Bronco's playing in the Super Bowl - being POTM during the draft is the 2nd most respected and trusted honor in the entire danged forum's universe. I'm expecting some great Origami creations, or better.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy has forsakened us

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Randymon - can tell us - what kind of Mojo he is getting ready - during his POTM reign - to help the Broncos in the nfl draft? Outside of being the POTM for the Bronco's playing in the Super Bowl - being POTM during the draft is the 2nd most respected and trusted honor in the entire danged forum's universe. I'm expecting some great Origami creations, or better.
Hey Mingo and Gents. Since draft is about 10 days away, I will go to NFL draft thread and give you my totally unadulterated, clueless, and guaranteed to never materialize 2 cents worth of what I believe Elway and Co. are thinking and might do, in the upcoming draft. :)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, what's he getting me ready for?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Freezer" ???

Is that what you call your ass ??

DC this is why you should give Lucas a posthumous poster of the month he won it a tun at KFFL and I am going to miss pick em with out him .. That there was a might good burn !!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one knows .. and that is not good last time he had lyme disease and it almost killed him ..