• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post week 5 waiver wire

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenneth walker tops the list. But alot of potential this week.

Never like to see anyone get hurt. Rashad penny appeared possibly special when healthy.

But im giddy about breece hall taking over. Couple that with having kenneth walker rostered. I can start 4 true workhorse rbs since we have two flex. Barkley, cmac, walker, hall.

Also have hall and barkley cuffed, no need to cuff cmac this year imo

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derrick Henry passing game usage the last 3 weeks....

yummy great british baking show GIF by PBS

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a half-PPR league is Juju Smith Schuster worth dropping for George Pickens or Alex Pierce? JuJu looking pretty hit or miss so far this season. No TDs. Hasn't cracked 100 yards yet. Conistently getting targets, but wild variation in a return on those targets. A 79 and 89 yard game, but then 10, 33, and 46 yards.

Pickens looks to be Pickett's top target and has put numbers every game they've played together. And Pierce has come on the last couple of weeks looking like he's getting more of Matt Ryan's trust, going for 60, 80, 81 yards.

I thought about including JuJu in some trades thinking name value might get someone to bite, but no one ever trades in this league so I probably won't bother

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H
In a half-PPR league is Juju Smith Schuster worth dropping for George Pickens or Alex Pierce? JuJu looking pretty hit or miss so far this season. No TDs. Hasn't cracked 100 yards yet. Conistently getting targets, but wild variation in a return on those targets. A 79 and 89 yard game, but then 10, 33, and 46 yards.

Pickens looks to be Pickett's top target and has put numbers every game they've played together. And Pierce has come on the last couple of weeks looking like he's getting more of Matt Ryan's trust, going for 60, 80, 81 yards.

I thought about including JuJu in some trades thinking name value might get someone to bite, but no one ever trades in this league so I probably won't bother
somewhat tough call..I personally would rather have Pickens than JuJu, especially given the way Picket peppered the kid, and he definitely has the look of a future stud.
but Juju getting 8 looks a game from Mahommes is hardly waiver fodder, regardless of the production of those 8 targets thus far. Surely they'll turn into scores and yardage at some point.

As to Pierce, cannot argue that he hasn't looked good, but I sure don't trust Matt Ryan to keep him going, at least not as much as I do Pickett/Pickens. And Peirce just doesn't have that same 'it' factor that Pickens seems to.

I guess if there's no better alternative for a drop than JuJu, sure why not, it's a gamble, but who wins their league without taking a few calculated risks, right?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone pick up pierce, moore, or mvs with this roster…its ppr. Its looking like im gonna start 4 rbs with cmac, barkley, walker, hall.

So really need the three wrs to start. Hill and amron r locks, but both dinged up4E79AC8F-01F4-4EB5-995A-2CE8CC92EA28.jpeg84D19536-89D9-447C-8192-48044589E3C2.jpeg

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would anyone pick up pierce, moore, or mvs with this roster…its ppr. Its looking like im gonna start 4 rbs with cmac, barkley, walker, hall.

So really need the three wrs to start. Hill and amron r locks, but both dinged upView attachment 311037View attachment 311036

I assume you have Breida as a handcuff but I'd cut him for Pierce or Moore. You're strong enough at RB that even if something happens to Barkley, you should be ok. Btw, what Moore are we talking about ? Rondale, Elijah or DJ (probably not but I suppose some frustrated owner might have cut him)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So really need the three wrs to start. Hill and amron r locks, but both dinged upView attachment 311037View attachment 311036
So there's an open spot on the bench, yes? I would definitely grab Peirce. Not quiet so sold on Moore or MVS, but all three would likely be better plays than Mooney any given week. Same goes for the Brieda spot on the bench. Even if Saquon goes down, I'm not so sure Brieda ever cracks the lineup of Walker, CMAC, Hall/Carter, or whatever WR you'd like to throw up against him in the flex

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure... Drop Carter or beida, i get that you want breida for the handcuff... buy your team is deep enough that you dont need one... and its not like Breida will be Barkley if barkley gets hurt...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's an open spot on the bench, yes? I would definitely grab Peirce. Not quiet so sold on Moore or MVS, but all three would likely be better plays than Mooney any given week. Same goes for the Brieda spot on the bench. Even if Saquon goes down, I'm not so sure Brieda ever cracks the lineup of Walker, CMAC, Hall/Carter, or whatever WR you'd like to throw up against him in the flex
There is an open bench, but id cut the one on ir, he needs to come off. Moore intrigues me. When hopkins is back he liekly becomes worthless. Pierce im in on.
Sure... Drop Carter or beida, i get that you want breida for the handcuff... buy your team is deep enough that you dont need one... and its not like Breida will be Barkley if barkley gets hurt...
def not dropping cartet hed be grabbed instantly. Def true on breida.