• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post three concerns for your team heading into 2017-18

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heat's 3: Winslow, McGruder, Richardson will prob play the bulk of the minutes there. Like you said- JJ and Ellington maybe a little bit here and there--- but mostly Winslow and McGruder.

Please stop talking if you know nothing about the Heat. McGruder is likely out of the rotation. That spot will be reserved for Winslow and Richardson with Ellington likely getting minutes as Waiters backup. McGruder will barely play if the Heat are healthy. He is right now the 11th or 12th man on the team. The Heat doesn't use more than 10 men.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and this is the modern NBA- just about NO ONE restricts their players to positions--- versatility is the name of the game in todays NBA.

True so what was your point in bringing up the Heat is weak at SF if there is no restrictions on positions anymore?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop talking if you know nothing about the Heat. McGruder is likely out of the rotation. That spot will be reserved for Winslow and Richardson with Ellington likely getting minutes as Waiters backup. McGruder will barely play if the Heat are healthy. He is right now the 11th or 12th man on the team. The Heat doesn't use more than 10 men.
criticize but make no kind of argument. Its a trend.

Tell me the teams that the Heat are better in at the 3 or 4 then that I missed in my list.

oh. you cant. because that would actually require you to put down in black and white stuff that would make you look ridiculous

I was exactly right.

SF position- somewhere between 10th and 13th

PF position- somewhere between 7th and 11th.

but you wont actually lay it out- because you would be made to look a fool.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
criticize but make no kind of argument. Its a trend.

Tell me the teams that the Heat are better in at the 3 or 4 then that I missed in my list.

oh. you cant. because that would actually require you to put down in black and white stuff that would make you look ridiculous

I was exactly right.

SF position- somewhere between 10th and 13th

PF position- somewhere between 7th and 11th.

but you wont actually lay it out- because you would be made to look a fool.

Unlike you I'm not going to make assumptions about other teams. I don't watch these other teams often or follow their enough to rate them and know who is going to get minutes at position A or position B. It is a waste of my time. Basketball is a team sport for a reason. Yea if you look at these players on an individual basis, you can waste your time saying this and that team is better than Miami at SF or PF. The great thing about basketball it is a team sport and it matters how you play as a GROUP. Melo actually had a great quote about this last year when someone asked him how the Heat are better than the Knicks

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you I'm not going to make assumptions about other teams. I don't watch these other teams often enough to rate them. It is a waste of my time. Basketball is a team sport for a reason. Yea if you look at these players on an individual basis, you can waste your time saying this and that team is better than Miami at SF or PF. The great thing about basketball it is a team sport and it matters how you play as a GROUP. Melo actually had a great quote about this last year when someone asked him how the Heat are better than the Knicks
= yah- i know you are right. Ill bob and weave and dodge and do whatever I can not to acknowledge the very plain black and white fact that the Heat- in relation to the East- have below average talent at the 3 and 4.

cool.

I mean- I think the Heat are prob. slightly above average at PG with Dragic- who is really good- but PG is stacked in the East.

At SG- ehhh....prob about average- middle of the pack

center....prob about slightyly above average

which equals out to about what they are--- a decent team...out of 15 teams in the East- will be somewhere between 6th and 10th. Which- at least in my estimation- is the worst spot you can be in.....fringe playoff contender in the East....

but thats up to everyones individual opinions

if someone would rather see their team win between 37 and 45 games and lose in the first round- thats cool.

as i have said- numerous times- id rather go 20-62 and have the chance at the next Dwade or Irving or Wall or whatever.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melo actually had a great quote about this last year when someone asked him how the Heat are better than the Knicks

My mistake. It was actually Derrick Rose who said it.

Knicks point guard Derrick Rose on Friday was asked if the Heat and Knicks have comparable talent.

"No, we’re more talented," Rose said. "It shows basketball is a team sport. Any year in the league is about whoever catches a rhythm. No matter how your season is going… you can always catch a rhythm, they caught theirs at the right time, winning [13 in a row]. They have been playing great basketball ever since then. So we never caught that luck this year."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
= yah- i know you are right. Ill bob and weave and dodge and do whatever I can not to acknowledge the very plain black and white fact that the Heat- in relation to the East- have below average talent at the 3 and 4.

cool.

I mean- I think the Heat are prob. slightly above average at PG with Dragic- who is really good- but PG is stacked in the East.

At SG- ehhh....prob about average- middle of the pack

center....prob about in the middle of the pack as well- maybe slightly above.

Sweet so now that we got this out of the way. According to you, the Heat talent is below avg at the 3/4, avg at SG, avg at the C, (LMAO), and barely above avg at the PG.

Let's make a bet. You clearly think the Heat are a shit team. 2 week av bet? Heat win 45+ games. Deal? Since you clearly think they have shit talent at all positions except PG then you shouldn't be too afraid to make this bet.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet so now that we got this out of the way. According to you, the Heat talent is below avg at the 3/4, avg at SG, avg at the C, (LMAO), and barely above avg at the PG.

Let's make a bet. You clearly think the Heat are a shit team. 2 week av bet? Heat win 45+ games. Deal? Since you clearly think they have shit talent at all positions except PG then you shouldn't be too afraid to make this bet.
45 wins? psh...i just spit all over my keyboard

yes. yes....a million times yes!

and for the record- i was editing my post--- i think the Heat arent a bad team- i just think they are in the worst position in the league--- least draft resources, no cap room, and a fringe playoff contender in the East. Right in the middle, not even owning their own picks.

Definitely arent a bad team. Thats for sure. Pretty much an average team, with average talent, capped out, with the least draft assets in all of the Association.

Charlotte is kind fo similar actually- but at least they have Kemba and their own picks. Little more cap flexibility.

Portland kind of similar- but they have Lillard and EXTRA picks.

Memphis is kinda screwed even with Gasol and Conley considering the rest of that roster and Parsons- but at least if they dealt Gasol andd Conley they could get some good assets in return.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yes. yes....a million times yes!

and for the record- i was editing my post--- i think the Heat arent a bad team- i just think they are in the worst position in the league--- least draft resources, no cap room, and a fringe playoff contender in the East. Right in the middle, not even owning their own picks.

Definitely arent a bad team. Thats for sure. Pretty much an average team, with average talent, capped out, with the least draft assets in all of the Association.

Charlotte is kind fo similar actually- but at least they have Kemba and their own picks. Little more cap flexibility.

Portland kind of similar- but they have Lillard and EXTRA picks.

Memphis is kinda screwed even with Gasol and Conley considering the rest of that roster and Parsons- but at least if they dealt Gasol andd Conley they could get some good assets in return.

You actually have to uphold this bet, coward. Not run away for two months like you did after the finals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ok. Vegas official Miami Heat O/U is at 43.5 so I don't think it is stretch nor would be surprising if they won 45 games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers:

1. We are very young - There will be growing pains.
2. Defense - We were at the bottom of the league last year. This needs to improve.
3. Chemistry - Mixing in a couple of new guys and everyone needs to learn to play with Lonzo who will be running the offense. Chemistry should be fine, but you never know until they get out on the court together.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here ill help ya

1. No star talent

2. Weak units at the 3 and 4

3. Not enough offense to compete with the best teams in the East

man i mentally own you. lol

hey- when LeBron decides to take the night off again, and those fans pay a premier price to see the Cavs B team...thatll DEFINITELY be the Heats biggest win for the season - just like last year. Enjoy.

Ill enjoy the games in May and June :nono::pound:

Don't be so sure about that. Your boy Danny G can't even spring enough money to pay for an adequate GM by NBA's standards. With all of this talk about Silver starting to fine teams for resting players, Danny boy may have a coronary if Lebron tries to sit for that game.

And we beat your squad two times in 3 days, particularly in your house with your full squad. So continue with your mindless dribble.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD's balls were big enough to smack LeBron in the face with them in June. And let's be honest (your favorite phrase), we all know how things will go down June 2018.

so another Cavs concern...

LeClown's tears as KD hoists another O'Brien...:sadbron:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers:

1. We are very young - There will be growing pains.
2. Defense - We were at the bottom of the league last year. This needs to improve.
3. Chemistry - Mixing in a couple of new guys and everyone needs to learn to play with Lonzo who will be running the offense. Chemistry should be fine, but you never know until they get out on the court together.
Do or die Season for Randle.

Kuzma looks like a stud in the making and Nance Jr. is capable of taking his job right now.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Injuries
2) Complacency
3) Will there be enough shots to go around for Swaggy P and Steph to Co-Exist?

Edit: #3 should actually be, are there enough IG Models for Klay Thompson and Swaggy P to co-exist?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Injuries
2) Complacency
3) Will there be enough shots to go around for Swaggy P and Steph to Co-Exist?

Edit: #3 should actually be, are there enough IG Models for Klay Thompson and Swaggy P to co-exist?

Until Swaggy makes an allstar game he gets Klay's scraps.