• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Here If Your Team Is 2- 1

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Patriots. Get your 3- 0 asses out of my thread!

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is getting to the point where if Bill Belichick started a cult, I would join.

The man clearly has access to some dark and terrible powers and has made the necessary sacrifices to tap into them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Texans D would take it to the rook QB and win the game. I wonder if Belichick sold his soul after leaving Cleveland?
What is it, 5-0 with QB's making their first start? On top of that he's now 9-1 as a home dog.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't suck again?
The Chiefs are the biggest enigma in the NFL to me. I really can't figure them out. Their offense should be very good and the defense should struggle, yet for most of the year it's been the opposite. Although Fitzpatrick was in the giving mood yesterday, you can't discount that Marcus Peters just has a knack for pulling down interceptions, and teams will keep throwing it at him because he also gives up big plays.

The Chiefs come up with 8 turnovers yesterday, yet the only manage 24 points? One offensive touchdown? I'm really looking forward to their game against the Steelers this week, that will be a tough test for the defense, and maybe they can get their offense back on track.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah baby! 2-1 after not showing up for that opening game whatsoever.

1st in the NFC West after 3 weeks!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs are the biggest enigma in the NFL to me. I really can't figure them out. Their offense should be very good and the defense should struggle, yet for most of the year it's been the opposite. Although Fitzpatrick was in the giving mood yesterday, you can't discount that Marcus Peters just has a knack for pulling down interceptions, and teams will keep throwing it at him because he also gives up big plays.

The Chiefs come up with 8 turnovers yesterday, yet the only manage 24 points? One offensive touchdown? I'm really looking forward to their game against the Steelers this week, that will be a tough test for the defense, and maybe they can get their offense back on track.
They're certainly strange on some levels, but the emergence of Steven Nelson on the outside and Gaines performing up to par so far assuages a lot of concerns about regressing into mediocre; the secondary has largely been pretty damn good and the YPA against is well within the top 10 despite an inconsistent passrush that obviously is missing a healthy Houston. It's not an elite D right now, the DL outside of Jones is composed of strong pocketpushers than passrushers and Hali is limited with the guy opposite of him being just blah BUT, the secondary has been largely very good over the totality of the 3 games.

As for the offense, the individual pieces are mostly performing well (Smith and Wilson are probably the exceptions and even Smith wasn't horrible) so it looks more like a sequencing problem (their mistakes are untimely) more than anything relating to talent just eyeballing the situation. In the Jets game for instance the fumble by ware produces a touchback, a 4th and inches on the Jets 40 produces no points, multiple sacks just within Santo's range become very short punts. I think they'll be OK, but they need to clean it up and live up to their "clean" and "efficient" monikers. Another factor, at least yesterday, Reid didn't have any intention of letting the Jets' DL control the game so they ran a fairly conservative and clock eating offense once they got to a two score lead for the most part; and ran stretch, 3 step drops, and options to get to that lead offensively. The rookie Tyreek Hill flat out didn't get his 2nd foot down on a good throw downfield that puts the Chiefs in Santos' range as well. Lot of the little mistakes biting the offense so far.

If they can survive the season into November, or even the division, they're in great shape, imo. If....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah honestly a little shocked by the AFC West so far. Not sure what to think. Honestly of the 3 other teams in the AFC West I would say the Chargers have looked the best for 55 minutes of the games. They just haven't been able to close out the games but man they have gotten unlucky in so many ways so far this year. Chiefs look to have a stronger defense than I gave them credit for but the offense looks out of sync considering most thought they would be the most balanced offense in the AFC West. The Raiders have the look of an 8-8 maybe 9-7 team. That defense while it looked better yesterday still looks like a team that is going to be very up and down all year. I mean all of this bodes well for the Broncos and possibly winning the division once again! Still lots of season left and a lot of close games so far in the division that could have these teams ranked anywhere.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams don't make a lot of sense. They have a -17 point differential and are 2-1. They typically do well inside the division and pretty bad out of it...can beat Seattle twice and still finish a loser. I still say they end up no better than 7-9 when the QB is either ultra unspectacular Keenum or slow to coming along rookie Goff. Texans are the only other division leader with a negative for/against number, and that division is just trash anyway.