• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Election fall out

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comparing obama to trump is about the same as comparing the white sox to your high school team.
Not really President Obama was terrible. He was just an hand puppet. He brought this country way back with his stupid Obama care that killed the medical industry. Then he took away your free rights and forced people to get expensive Health insurance.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so 7 years in politics as an illinois state senator and 4 years as a us senator isn't enough qualification for you? or before that being a community organizer and civil rights attorney who studied at harvard and was a lecturer on constitutional law. his 'qualifications put trump[s to shame!

funny how a man can deceive himself if he wants to bad enough. you and i are thru talking about this.

No not really and neither is Trumps qualifications. I haven't deceived myself I was merely pointing out to you that the other side most likely felt the same way when Obama was elected. Typical of many liberals you are closed minded and if someone doesn't agree with you no longer want to engage in conversation. People like you are the issue because you refuse to communicate and it only creates more anger and hate on both sides.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets Go Trump. That just fired me up. Thanks for the Post idseer.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can keep going. So go look in a mirror before you talk your trash. They all say stupid crap.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like we don't have a forum for this crap. Please take it there.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to whom it may concern:

View attachment 151354

I didn't vote for either scumbag thank you very much, I've been pointing out that the other side felt the same way with Obama weather you felt it was justified or not. Liberals like yourself are the most close minded people I've ever talked to or met. I haven't lost the little respect I had for you in the first place because you voted for a women who has shown poor judgement of her own not racially, sexually or religiously motivated but certainly a lack of concern for human life as her reaction to Bengazi showed, nothing we can do about it now is the wrong answer in my book, and poor judgement with national security by using here own server for classified material. The simple fact of the matter is the DNC hand picked their candidate and essentially were trying to rig the democratic process in Hillary's favor. People wanted a change candidate and dems gave the nation Hillary Clinton an elitist Dem that represents the establishment. People in the midwest were tired of losing jobs and one of Trumps talking points was bringing jobs back and because Clinton has been apart of the 30 years of policy that hasn't helped and likely hurt keeping jobs in this country people didn't feel inspired to believe anything coming out of here mouth.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. Im a political science major at the University of Victoria(real school. Look up uvic ;) ). 5th year of a 5 year program. I come away with2 thoughts on this election.

1) I am a wrestling fan and I have a "dirtsheet" that i trust. A writer for it was wrote a piece for the sheet on the election. Something hit me hard.

"When i voted. I voted for which parasite will do the less damage." Elections should never have to come to that.

2) I take a activism and advocacy class(I would to work against a disability hating Provincial government because I identify as a person with disabilities because of my Autism). In a tutorial my professor was doing a ice breaker and he asked about could we see a trump like presidentacy in canada. If yes go to the left. The 2 political science students(me and a girl)moved to the left with me touching the wall. Pointed to the way of the world right now

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't vote for either scumbag thank you very much, I've been pointing out that the other side felt the same way with Obama weather you felt it was justified or not. Liberals like yourself are the most close minded people I've ever talked to or met. I haven't lost the little respect I had for you in the first place because you voted for a women who has shown poor judgement of her own not racially, sexually or religiously motivated but certainly a lack of concern for human life as her reaction to Bengazi showed, nothing we can do about it now is the wrong answer in my book, and poor judgement with national security by using here own server for classified material. The simple fact of the matter is the DNC hand picked their candidate and essentially were trying to rig the democratic process in Hillary's favor. People wanted a change candidate and dems gave the nation Hillary Clinton an elitist Dem that represents the establishment. People in the midwest were tired of losing jobs and one of Trumps talking points was bringing jobs back and because Clinton has been apart of the 30 years of policy that hasn't helped and likely hurt keeping jobs in this country people didn't feel inspired to believe anything coming out of here mouth.

i don't disagree with some of what you say here. she certainly wouldn't have been my first choice. but, being ignorant enough to suggest it's liberals who are closed-minded is pretty funny really, but that's a never-ending argument.

the fact is my original intent was to explain something that apparently is lost on y'all. the reason people are being offered psychological help is not because they didn't get hillary as their president ..... it is because they got one donald trump as their president. if this fact alone doesn't tell you about the difference between the two then nothing will.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't disagree with some of what you say here. she certainly wouldn't have been my first choice. but, being ignorant enough to suggest it's liberals who are closed-minded is pretty funny really, but that's a never-ending argument.

the fact is my original intent was to explain something that apparently is lost on y'all. the reason people are being offered psychological help is not because they didn't get hillary as their president ..... it is because they got one donald trump as their president. if this fact alone doesn't tell you about the difference between the two then nothing will.

I've actually had more conversations with Liberals that get upset about something and don't want to talk anymore, that is just my personal experience. In my opinion if you need grief counseling because of who is president then you have other issues and should be seeking counseling for much more than grief.