• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post Election fall out

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My work offered grief counseling for people who were having a hard time coping with the outcome of the election. My real question is am I the only one that thinks it's a bit much that people need grief counseling because their candidate lost an election it happens every 2 to 4 years?

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that's too much, honestly I believe people bashed on this election (overrated) it because of Social Media. And that may just be my opinion but if there wasn't social media/media in general this wouldn't be as bad. Myself I am glad that Trump is president (but that's just what I think) if Clinton became president I wouldn't seek grieving counseling.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, do they offer grief counseling for those who thought that their 4-6 football team was going to the playoff at the start of the season. If so, let me know.

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More importantly, do they offer grief counseling for those who thought that their 4-6 football team was going to the playoff at the start of the season. If so, let me know.
Hell I already checked into that counseling weeks ago.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised that those supporting Hillary would be a bit more sensitive than others.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised that those supporting Hillary would be a bit more sensitive than others.

yeah, cause they're such similar situations. :rolleyes2:

couldn't be the fact the trump cabinet could (and most likely will) set the country back years and become more despised by the rest of the world than it already is. it'll take a year or so before the public begins to understand what a horrible mistake it made choosing the kind of trash they did to run the country. maybe THAT is why those who see the writing on the wall feel the need for counseling.

stupid country, stupid choices.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My work offered grief counseling for people who were having a hard time coping with the outcome of the election. My real question is am I the only one that thinks it's a bit much that people need grief counseling because their candidate lost an election it happens every 2 to 4 years?
I think its stupid as hell. If people didnt want him then he would of lost. People are talking about how divided we are as a country its always been that way. Look at most elections. Yes some were blow outs but overall its been some what the same. He is our President and move on. Its actually a joke how some are reacting. I mean come on President Obama has been terrible. If you dont like Trump or at least respect the next president then get out. Its that simple. He is our F ing President. I dont like Obama but respect the man that runs our country.

I am also one who voted for Trump because I want change and sick how this country have gone to the dumps. Im willing to give him 4 years to see if he can do anything. Voting for Clinton would set this country back because its the same crap and she is a criminal.

Ok enough political talk from me. I respect everyone views on this and not going to start any argument.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only true conservative here. While many like to see a big passing game, I'd love to see ND concentrate more on the run. I think Adams, Folston and Williams are not being utilized the way they should be. Our OL would be better (in my option) if we ran the ball more. It would also help the defense if we could play better ball control, and keep them off the field. It would also assist the passing attack if teams didn't play pass first against us. Make Notre Dame Great Again....I'd buy that hat.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, cause they're such similar situations. :rolleyes2:

couldn't be the fact the trump cabinet could (and most likely will) set the country back years and become more despised by the rest of the world than it already is. it'll take a year or so before the public begins to understand what a horrible mistake it made choosing the kind of trash they did to run the country. maybe THAT is why those who see the writing on the wall feel the need for counseling.

stupid country, stupid choices.

I think if you asked the other side they would have said the same thing when Obama was elected but I don't recall the need for grief counseling, that seems a bit overboard to me. I also think Dems should have seen the writing on the wall and not nominated Hillary Clinton for president their mistake and they paid dearly for it how much we'll have to wait and see.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if you asked the other side they would have said the same thing when Obama was elected but I don't recall the need for grief counseling, that seems a bit overboard to me. I also think Dems should have seen the writing on the wall and not nominated Hillary Clinton for president their mistake and they paid dearly for it how much we'll have to wait and see.

The last time Obama was elected, there was no need for grief counseling. It was 2012, we were undefeated. The grief came in January, just before the inauguration.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Things are getting pussified everywhere. The tailgate of my F150 truck now automatically lowers when the handle is opened. We're even pussifying trucks for goodness sakes.

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Things are getting pussified everywhere. The tailgate of my F150 truck now automatically lowers when the handle is opened. We're even pussifying trucks for goodness sakes.
Umm wrong thread? ^

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm wrong thread? ^

"My work offered grief counseling for people who were having a hard time coping with the outcome of the election. My real question is am I the only one that thinks it's a bit much that people need grief counseling because their candidate lost an election it happens every 2 to 4 years?"

So you think grief counseling after an election is not pussified? :L

Everyone this is the problem right here. EVERYTHING is getting pussified

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My work offered grief counseling for people who were having a hard time coping with the outcome of the election. My real question is am I the only one that thinks it's a bit much that people need grief counseling because their candidate lost an election it happens every 2 to 4 years?"

So you think grief counseling after an election is not pussified? :L

Everyone this is the problem right here. EVERYTHING is getting pussified
Nope just read it wrong the first time.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just took up shooting some H. Seems to be working so far.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The president of my company bought pizzas for lunch for the whole company the day after the election. Regardless of who we voted for, we won!

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its stupid as hell. If people didnt want him then he would of lost. People are talking about how divided we are as a country its always been that way. Look at most elections. Yes some were blow outs but overall its been some what the same. He is our President and move on. Its actually a joke how some are reacting. I mean come on President Obama has been terrible. If you dont like Trump or at least respect the next president then get out. Its that simple. He is our F ing President. I dont like Obama but respect the man that runs our country.

I am also one who voted for Trump because I want change and sick how this country have gone to the dumps. Im willing to give him 4 years to see if he can do anything. Voting for Clinton would set this country back because its the same crap and she is a criminal.

Ok enough political talk from me. I respect everyone views on this and not going to start any argument.

not to argue .... but your position is one of little experience. you're too young to appreciate the significance of the difference in this election.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comparing obama to trump is about the same as comparing the white sox to your high school team.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comparing obama to trump is about the same as comparing the white sox to your high school team.

Or comparing the White Sox to the Cubs:D. When Obama won his first election he was still a first time Senator and before was only a Illinois State Senator so I can't say he was more qualified, also if anyone heard his reverends sermon that was very anti-white would have made you question his views on white people. So no they aren't exactly the same I'm sure most Republicans weren't very thrilled with the idea that Obama who has been the most liberal president in my life time take office.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or comparing the White Sox to the Cubs:D. When Obama won his first election he was still a first time Senator and before was only a Illinois State Senator so I can't say he was more qualified, also if anyone heard his reverends sermon that was very anti-white would have made you question his views on white people. So no they aren't exactly the same I'm sure most Republicans weren't very thrilled with the idea that Obama who has been the most liberal president in my life time take office.

so 7 years in politics as an illinois state senator and 4 years as a us senator isn't enough qualification for you? or before that being a community organizer and civil rights attorney who studied at harvard and was a lecturer on constitutional law. his 'qualifications put trump[s to shame!

funny how a man can deceive himself if he wants to bad enough. you and i are thru talking about this.