• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Suh reunion with Detroit?

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His rookie season was his worst season with us.
His Rookie year was better than his second and third seasons by far.

Sacks do not mean a better season he was constantly taken out of plays on double teams.
I guess tackles, less dirty plays and All Pro Team means nothing either. His first and fifth years were the best, IMO.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His Rookie year was better than his second and third seasons by far.

I guess tackles, less dirty plays and All Pro Team means nothing either. His first and fifth years were the best, IMO.

Not really playing defensive tackle is about controlling gaps on run plays and collapsing the pocket on pass plays. If a good DT is doing his job the opposing offense should be playing around him (high tackle numbers are usually a sign that they are coming at the defensive tackle). The only stat that should really matter to a defensive player are points allowed. Yes dirty plays and all pros are meaningless. When he was doing his job he made everyone around him look better, hell he even made that scrub Levy look good.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really playing defensive tackle is about controlling gaps on run plays and collapsing the pocket on pass plays. If a good DT is doing his job the opposing offense should be playing around him (high tackle numbers are usually a sign that they are coming at the defensive tackle). The only stat that should really matter to a defensive player are points allowed. Yes dirty plays and all pros are meaningless. When he was doing his job he made everyone around him look better,
I'm happy you think he played to his potential, but it was his over aggressiveness that other teams used to their advantage after his rookie season until he challenged the defense to step it up in his final year at Detroit. Points allowed is a defense as a whole not a one man wrecking crew.

hell he even made that scrub Levy look good.
Yeah, and Suh's dumb chit even negated Levy's pick 6 against the Vikings.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love watching bitch ass Suh lose 40-0 while he takes the money.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really playing defensive tackle is about controlling gaps on run plays and collapsing the pocket on pass plays. If a good DT is doing his job the opposing offense should be playing around him (high tackle numbers are usually a sign that they are coming at the defensive tackle). The only stat that should really matter to a defensive player are points allowed. Yes dirty plays and all pros are meaningless. When he was doing his job he made everyone around him look better, hell he even made that scrub Levy look good.

All pro LBs always give props to the guys keeping them clean up front. I've watched all the Phins games this year. He's not getting that part done this year. Nor last year much either, why I said I'd pass on him. Although that DC could bring the best out of him. Same guy getting production from mediocre players.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if they will take Ebron for him.

Rumor has it that the Lions had a chance to trade Ebron to multiple teams...

but all the phone calls were DROPPED.

*rim shot*

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd sign Suh to a league minimum contract to bring him back here.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can get some of that 30 million back we paid Levy to write a blog for 3 years and give it to Suh?

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can get some of that 30 million back we paid Levy to write a blog for 3 years and give it to Suh?

Mayhew was the worst. Nice to leave us with that wet fart, Ebron. Right before he left.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh could do us a big favor tonight by beating Carolina.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh has done for Miami what he did for Detroit. Cash big checks, cause a little controversy, and settle for losing seasons. I really liked him when he was coming out of college, but he's only one player. Now that he's been gone for a while, I don't miss him as much as I thought I would.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh has done for Miami what he did for Detroit. Cash big checks, cause a little controversy, and settle for losing seasons. I really liked him when he was coming out of college, but he's only one player. Now that he's been gone for a while, I don't miss him as much as I thought I would.
He's still a great player but he doesn't make that much as an overall impact on a team. Look at Aaron Donald. Same thing, they are great because of Goff and Gurley breaking out, not because of him. Still I think our defense is legit with Suh

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a great player but he doesn't make that much as an overall impact on a team. Look at Aaron Donald. Same thing, they are great because of Goff and Gurley breaking out, not because of him. Still I think our defense is legit with Suh

He is a force in the middle but still continues to fall for the trap block like he did when we were getting routed but the 49ers in the Jim Schwartz era.

I watched it happen twice, a couple weeks back. Surprising the guy has never learned after it happening over and over.