• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Spoiler on a RR return

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case anyone is wondering, apparently with the fourth quarter losses being reported, the Network is giving people that go back a free month. Its overloaded now so I dont know what the deal is as far as how long you need to commit to, but just in case.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PWInsider says Finn might be cleared this week...

Finn Balor Could Be Cleared For WWE Royal Rumble 2017?
The report says medical testing to be cleared to return to action. There is no mention on if he has already knocked off the ring rust or what his physical conditioning is like. So, I take this to mean he could be cleared to get in a ring to knock off the ring rust, test out the shoulder, and get back in wrestling shape again. Not that he couldn't appear in the Rumble match or right after the Universal title match to say I'm coming back for my title. I think it most likely that if he's cleared he shows up after the Universal title match to say he's coming after the winner to get HIS title back. We'll see on Sunday!!!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shaq and Tatanka worked the ATG battle royal at Mania. The Rumble match shouldn't be an issue for Balor as long as he's cleared by a doctor.

This is more or less a guess but I wouldn't be shocked if it's Balor vs UT at Mania this year.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq and Tatanka worked the ATG battle royal at Mania. The Rumble match shouldn't be an issue for Balor as long as he's cleared by a doctor.

This is more or less a guess but I wouldn't be shocked if it's Balor vs UT at Mania this year.

How could they do that and upset whiny owens? I thought he wanted the match.