• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Popcorn ready...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA just lost in court again, those 447 emails they were dying to protect from seeing light of day have been ordered released. Can't imagine how damning these are if the ones already out were approved for release

Last edited by a moderator:

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow..cannot wait to see

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading some of these just makes me sick. Anthony Lubrano said there is so much more in the batch we haven't seen yet and they are much worse. NCAA will burn when all is said and done. Welcome to the age of the Superconference.....this will speed up that process for 4 16-20 team leagues. Ironically, the one member who never actually committed a major violation will be the one that burns them down for being wrongly punished

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will this make national news and clear some people's names....

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW< these are even better than I had imagined. Show the collusion with Freeh to steer investigation into proving anything they could possibly use to pin an LOIC on us, then the other emails that prove where they try to blackmail us....holy shit are the State of PA and the Paternos going to carve them up in court. Wins and the statue are the least of their worries now. They could literally get sued out of existence

Court documents indicate NCAA and Freeh investigators worked together on Penn State Nittany Lions investigation - ESPN

Last edited by a moderator:

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is pretty fucking irritating. We as a University, as well as JoePa himself, were crucified for this stuff in the court of public opinion. I know we will succeed and move forward, but I can't help but be bothered when I see ignorant comments, the banners at Rutgers, and hear people still blaming Joe. The media and NCAA are responsible for the general public thinking a coverup took place at Penn State. I don't think that is something that will ever be undone, and that is really bothersome. Not to mention the effect it is still having on the student athletes.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA essentially extorted and blackmailed PSU out of $60 million plus what the B1G robbed from us in bowl money

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The emails released last week also show that the NCAA did not believe it had the jurisdiction to act against Penn State. "I know we are banking on the fact the school is so embarrassed they will do anything, but I am not sure about that, and no confidence conference or other members will agree to that," NCAA vice president of academic and membership affairs Kevin Lennon wrote on July 14, 2012. "This will force the jurisdictional issue that we really don't have a great answer to that one."

game, set, match. NCAA gonna roast.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the wins restored, statue back up, I want the NCAA/others to clear Joe Pa's name and apologize for slandering his image and Penn State's image. Then we will see how much PSU should sue for damages in lost revenue. This makes me sick that the NCAA who should be looking out for the schools best interests would do this to one of their one. Don't get me wrong I am sick at their actions but sadly not shocked that they did this.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is, this isn't even the worst of it. People who are involved in the suit are still saying its tip of the iceberg

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy thing is, this isn't even the worst of it. People who are involved in the suit are still saying its tip of the iceberg

Scary what they will find in the 400+ pages. Just imagine the emails that were already deleted what they contained.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is anyone with a little ability to reason knew all the accusations primarily drummed up. After the police had investigated Sandusky at a couple of different times but decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge him what did they think JoePa was supposed to do? Go to the police station and grab the Capt by the collar and insist he investigate again ..... freaking stupid.

What really pisses me off is ESPN led this witch hunt and now they have OTL folks playing the other side. Anything for ratings. They don't care who they hurt or deface.

I want to see people fry and apologize.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is anyone with a little ability to reason knew all the accusations primarily drummed up. After the police had investigated Sandusky at a couple of different times but decided there wasn't enough evidence to charge him what did they think JoePa was supposed to do? Go to the police station and grab the Capt by the collar and insist he investigate again ..... freaking stupid.

What really pisses me off is ESPN led this witch hunt and now they have OTL folks playing the other side. Anything for ratings. They don't care who they hurt or deface.

I want to see people fry and apologize.

AMEN!!!

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Todays revelation was who exactly sold us down the consent decree river and what their roles were.

What a pack of lying cowards. I want to chip in for a "Take his name down from teh creamery or we will" banner to fly at SAturdays game LOL

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's film:

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- A newly disclosed email from the NCAA's top lawyer documents just how close Penn State came to having its football program shut down due to the Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal.
It says the school's "cooperation and transparency" saved the program.
The email from lawyer Donald Remy to a school attorney was attached to a court filing Thursday, as the NCAA battles with two Pennsylvania officials over penalties that were imposed on Penn State.
The email establishes that on July 17, 2012, six days before the Penn State sanctions were announced, a majority on the NCAA executive committee favored the "death penalty," shutting down the football program.
The school was instead fined $60 million, banned from bowl games for four years, stripped of 112 wins and lost some football scholarships.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonight's film:

HARRISBURG, Pa. -- A newly disclosed email from the NCAA's top lawyer documents just how close Penn State came to having its football program shut down due to the Jerry Sandusky child abuse scandal.
It says the school's "cooperation and transparency" saved the program.
The email from lawyer Donald Remy to a school attorney was attached to a court filing Thursday, as the NCAA battles with two Pennsylvania officials over penalties that were imposed on Penn State.
The email establishes that on July 17, 2012, six days before the Penn State sanctions were announced, a majority on the NCAA executive committee favored the "death penalty," shutting down the football program.
The school was instead fined $60 million, banned from bowl games for four years, stripped of 112 wins and lost some football scholarships.

Remy is the same guy who perjured himself by swearing under oath that the NCAA had no involement at all in the Freeh investigation

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime a new layer gets revealed, this thing gets more crazy and sleazy by the minute.