• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs? Playoffs?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone taken a peak lately at the AFC standings? You have the Steelers, Chiefs, and Patriots - They're good. All are flawed in some way, but they are good nonetheless. Look at the rest of the conference. Hot garbage. The Bills, Titans, Jaguars and Dolphins are all in good position for playoff runs..... Same Dolphins that got their doors blown off at Baltimore and basically imploded on the field. Same Bills that lost to us. Same Titans that are coached by Mike Mularkey. WTF?

Anyway..... If we didn't have a comical offensive line I'd have a hot take about us making a run at the 6 seed. As it stands, I suspect we'll go 0-3 on this roadtrip and the season will be over. Time will tell.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the Bills are legit. They're playing good defense. Their QB is more than serviceable. Their RB is borderline HOF caliber. They should finish with 10 wins and a wildcard spot.

The Jaguars have the best defense since the Broncos SB season. I'm not sold on Bortles but if he can go on a Flacco like run in the postseason they're dangerous.

The Texans passing game gives them a puncher's chance against anyone anywhere if they can sneak into the playoffs.

I don't think the conference is bad outside of the top 3 teams. There's just a lot of parity with the best teams being a bit of a surprise.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Texans are the most dangerous of the bunch you list..... The Bills have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. They have road games against the Chargers (showing life lately) and Chiefs and they have to play the Saints, the Patriots (X2) and their last two games are on the road.

Jacksonville has been Jeckyl and Hyde this year.... I haven't watched them enough to form an opinion. I do see that 'statistically' they struggle against the run.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Texans are the most dangerous of the bunch you list..... The Bills have a very difficult schedule the rest of the way. They have road games against the Chargers (showing life lately) and Chiefs and they have to play the Saints, the Patriots (X2) and their last two games are on the road.

Jacksonville has been Jeckyl and Hyde this year.... I haven't watched them enough to form an opinion. I do see that 'statistically' they struggle against the run.

Not this week.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down goes Watson.... So much for Houston being dangerous.

I hate the Texans, but I feel bad for that team. I was really enjoying watching Watson play football - He looks like an amazing young quarterback. Hopefully he'll rebound well for next year.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the weakest AFC field since TJ Yates and the Texans whipped Andy Dalton and the Bengals in 2011.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I’m in this weird spot of fandom that I want the Bengals to win but I don’t at the same time.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially off the Buffalo bandwagon

Nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills..... Remember that?

Poor Buffalo - Seems like they always flash in September or October, get everyone interested and then come crashing down to Earth. Should have known they weren't for real when they lost to our piece of shit team.

I still think this is going to be the weakest field we've seen in years. Most of these teams suck.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals are currently 1 game out of the wildcard...... What the fuck is wrong with the AFC?