• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs Discussion Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move over Rahim Moore. You have a new friend.

His name is Marcus Williams.

(feel awful for the guy, a guy I was very high on)

He had a fantastic rookie year but he will live with that the rest of his career.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way Jackson hole is playing is the way Denver needs to play to be successful next year. Run the ball and set up the pass. Play good defense and we should be competitive at a minimum.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Bortles is an embarrassment to the QB position. The SB is on the line and he’s played like garbage this entire 2nd half and now the Jags are gonna lose because of it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blake Bortles is an embarrassment to the QB position. The SB is on the line and he’s played like garbage this entire 2nd half and now the Jags are gonna lose because of it.

I can think of way worse QB's then Blake Bortles. He was actually having a very good game until the last quarter.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can think of way worse QB's then Blake Bortles. He was actually having a very good game until the last quarter.

He practically did nothing the last 3 quarters, he had a few plays but overall he couldn't get first downs almost the entire 2nd half outside of 2 FG drives and had terrible accuracy at key moments in the game. The Jags go up 20-10, recover a huge fumble after NE had been driving and then Bortles and the Offense completely fall apart the remainder of the game largely in part to Bortles himself.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bortles had about as good of a game has he has had the first three quarters of football.

not sure what game you were watching.

If you want to look at an embarrassment to the QB situation look in your own backyard of your favorite team. Bortles isn't' a great QB by any means, but he is by no means anywhere close to the crap fest of the barrel at QB in the NFL right now.

I'm sorta wondering if maybe your friend had his madden game on in the house playing it during the football game and the graphics were so good you didn't notice the difference?

;)

If anything I think the lack of running game cost Jacksonville. Bortles played about as good as you could have expected for 3 quarters and the Pats biggest weakness stopping the run was never really a major factor as Fournette and the OL didn't really do their thing to help Bortles out.... Then Bortles was forced to be in obvious passing situations late in the game and didn't come through. Really credit the Patriots (sadly) for putting him into a situation he wasn't use to.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Super Bowl will be the the Patriots vs Eagles. I really hope Foles can play as well in 2 weeks as he did today. I hope Brady and Co get beaten, but they seem to be immune to losing so we probably have to see them win again.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like the Vikings felt they had already won the SB after last weeks game vs the Saints.

One team came to play focused.

The other team thought it was already over with.