• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff Prediction time!

Dolgevillefootballfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 891.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 playoff predictions

Okay, so why am I posting these playoff predictions on this thread? Because after last year's picks blew up in my face, I need redemption! Let me know if I've done it right THIS time, as I show you my picks for the 2017 "New Year's Six":

Playoff teams:
1. Washington (as undefeated PAC-12 Champs)
2. Alabama (from the SEC, of course)
3. Ohio State (as Big 10 champions, and the only conquesors of...)
4. Penn State (They got the name and the talent to overcome a loss and sneak into the playoff.)

Playoff:
Rose Bowl:
Washington over Penn State (I feel like the Washington defense will be the key for the whole season... and for this game.)
Sugar Bowl: Alabama over Ohio State (We know what happened the last time these 2 met in the Sugar Bowl. But this time, Jalen Hurts and the Tide offense does just enough to bet the Buckeyes.)
Alabama over Washington in the championship game (With the 'Bama defense standing tall, I see them running off with the national title game in Atlanta... and THEN maybe Nick Saban will retire.)

Other "New Year's Six" games:
Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Oklahoma
(I have Florida State and Oklahoma as my "First Two teams out"... and meeting up in another barn-burner in Miami.)
Peach Bowl: South Florida vs. Florida (It looks like the AAC will grab that "Group of 5" spot again. And how awesome would it be if the AAC champions from Tampa got their hands on their in-state rivals from Gainesville?)
Fiesta Bowl: Clemson vs. USC (That Clemson defense will keep the Tigers in that group of elite teams... and send them to Phoenix to face the Trojans.)
Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Auburn (I'll be honest here: These 2 teams were the last teams I selected to be on this list. And it should be an offensive shootout if these 2 get together.)

...And I'm done! Once you're done complaining about MY picks (again), please share yours (again)!

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..And I'm done! Once you're done complaining about MY picks (again), please share yours (again)!
The hoop crew is never done complaining! Complaining on the hoop is a constant given!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2017 playoff predictions

Okay, so why am I posting these playoff predictions on this thread? Because after last year's picks blew up in my face, I need redemption! Let me know if I've done it right THIS time, as I show you my picks for the 2017 "New Year's Six":

Playoff teams:
1. Washington (as undefeated PAC-12 Champs)

2. Alabama (from the SEC, of course)
3. Ohio State (as Big 10 champions, and the only conquesors of...)
4. Penn State (They got the name and the talent to overcome a loss and sneak into the playoff.)

Playoff:
Rose Bowl:
Washington over Penn State (I feel like the Washington defense will be the key for the whole season... and for this game.)
Sugar Bowl: Alabama over Ohio State (We know what happened the last time these 2 met in the Sugar Bowl. But this time, Jalen Hurts and the Tide offense does just enough to bet the Buckeyes.)
Alabama over Washington in the championship game (With the 'Bama defense standing tall, I see them running off with the national title game in Atlanta... and THEN maybe Nick Saban will retire.)

Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Oklahoma
(I have Florida State and Oklahoma as my "First Two teams out"... and meeting up in another barn-burner in Miami.)
Peach Bowl: South Florida vs. Florida (It looks like the AAC will grab that "Group of 5" spot again. And how awesome would it be if the AAC champions from Tampa got their hands on their in-state rivals from Gainesville?)
Fiesta Bowl: Clemson vs. USC (That Clemson defense will keep the Tigers in that group of elite teams... and send them to Phoenix to face the Trojans.)
Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Auburn (I'll be honest here: These 2 teams were the last teams I selected to be on this list. And it should be an offensive shootout if these 2 get together.)

...And I'm done! Once you're done complaining about MY picks (again), please share yours (again)!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aww shit. After his predictions last year I'm taking this years as a total kiss of death. :tsk:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The four teams I see with the best chance to make it

Bama: Vastly superior to anyone else in the SEC
Huskies: Another easy schedule but they did lose some defensive talent so it could be interesting with USC.
Badgers: Last season they had one of the toughest schedules and now they have one of the easiest schedules with an improved overall team
FSU: Louiville will still have no D and Clemson will have no QB so FSU gets the nod

Other teams in the hunt:
OSU
USC
Oklahoma
PSU
LSU

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The four teams I see with the best chance to make it

Bama: Vastly superior to anyone else in the SEC
Huskies: Another easy schedule but they did lose some defensive talent so it could be interesting with USC.
Badgers: Last season they had one of the toughest schedules and now they have one of the easiest schedules with an improved overall team
FSU: Louiville will still have no D and Clemson will have no QB so FSU gets the nod

Other teams in the hunt:
OSU
USC
Oklahoma
PSU
LSU
Washington vs Wisconsin in the championship game. The battle for the right to wear the 'W'.

wisconsin-speed-replica-8037977.png

washington-speed-replica-8037975.png

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington vs Wisconsin in the championship game. The battle for the right to wear the 'W'.

wisconsin-speed-replica-8037977.png

washington-speed-replica-8037975.png
Your best post by far my friend. I would go for sure. I went to the Badgers vs TCU rose bowl and parachuted into the stadium with the military. Even though we lost because we didn't run the damn ball for the 2 point conversion I still enjoyed myself.

Loser should have to take the W off until the next meeting.

BOOM

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your best post by far my friend. I would go for sure. I went to the Badgers vs TCU rose bowl and parachuted into the stadium with the military. Even though we lost because we didn't run the damn ball for the 2 point conversion I still enjoyed myself.

Loser should have to take the W off until the next meeting.

BOOM
Meanwhile in Wisconsin today this happened ....

http://nypost.com/2017/08/08/couple-caught-having-sex-at-state-fair-in-appalling-video/

Couple caught having sex at state fair in ‘appalling’ video

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
polls have 4 BIG teams in the top 10 so it's a decent chance of that happening.

As long as one of them can play a team from the MAC.

1 year ago...

It was #3 Clemson over #2 Ohio St 31-0
It was #9 USC over #5 Penn St 52-49
It was #10 Fla St over #6 Mich 33-32

Props on #8 Wisconsin beating West Mich 24-16

There's a reason why they don't run Mules in the Kentucky Derby

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at the Tennessee, LSU, and ND picks last year

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff:

Rose Bowl:
#2 Ohio State over #3 Clemson
Sugar Bowl: #1 Alabama over #4 Stanford
Championship game: #1 Alabama over #2 Ohio State

Orange Bowl: Florida State vs. Auburn
Peach Bowl: South Florida vs. Penn State
Fiesta Bowl: Wisconsin vs. USC
Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma vs. Washington

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn St vs Washington in the Rose Bowl would be epic.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff:

Rose Bowl:
#2 Alabama over #3 USC
Sugar Bowl: #1 Florida State over #4 Ohio State
Championship game: #1 Florida State over #2 Alabama

Orange Bowl: Clemson vs LSU
Peach Bowl: Florida vs Wisconsin
Fiesta Bowl: Texas over Washington
Cotton Bowl: Oklahoma over Boise State

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as one of them can play a team from the MAC.

1 year ago...

It was #3 Clemson over #2 Ohio St 31-0
It was #9 USC over #5 Penn St 52-49
It was #10 Fla St over #6 Mich 33-32

Props on #8 Wisconsin beating West Mich 24-16

There's a reason why they don't run Mules in the Kentucky Derby
Well this is retarded. OSU was a really good team but was by a landslide the least experienced team in the nation. Also our OC was a total joke and that game exposed that. Problem solved. PSU and michigan were both inched out in what were home games for USC and Florida State, so not sure how that proves your point.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens all hell will break loose like it did when they gave us a Bama vs LSU natty game.
I could see that happening as well with the ACC. Say FSU beats Bama and then loses their only game to an unbeaten Clemson or Miami.... How you gonna leave out the ACC champ and/or a one loss team that beat Bama