• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff chances

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhat. I know some of the players and coaches. Mostly through friends and family.

That's cool.

I just don't trust coordinators with hall of fame QB's, like Macadoodoo.

Too hard to tell if McDaniels is the reason behind the success or if it's Brady. More than likely it is Brady.

I want a coordinator who is either defense minded or has a long history of producing great running games.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9013775-large.jpg

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized that the Ravens offensive coordinator is Marty Morningwig. The Lions coach who kicked off in sudden death overtime. THAT guy outclassed Caldwell? WOW

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the team completely and openly gives up on him, Caldwell isnt going anywhere. They just signed him to an extension like 3 months ago. Plus this is Detroit and I don't see Martha, who insists on being in charge, being some stone hearted bitch. Although she certainly does look like one.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the team completely and openly gives up on him, Caldwell isnt going anywhere. They just signed him to an extension like 3 months ago. Plus this is Detroit and I don't see Martha, who insists on being in charge, being some stone hearted bitch. Although she certainly does look like one.

They did, but only next year is guaranteed. That does not show a ton of confidence. It feels more like Quin is using Caldwell as a placeholder until a candidate that he wants becomes available.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless the team completely and openly gives up on him, Caldwell isnt going anywhere.

Your boy Valenti made a good point last week about how both Glover Quin and Stafford (I believe) failed to mention coaching when discussing what strengths the team has. They both mentioned roster and ownership but neither mentioned coaching. This was after the 9 men on the field debacle.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boy Valenti made a good point last week about how both Glover Quin and Stafford (I believe) failed to mention coaching when discussing what strengths the team has. They both mentioned roster and ownership but neither mentioned coaching. This was after the 9 men on the field debacle.

Yup. I was screaming when I saw that. Coaching may be this teams biggest weaknesss. Even Austin has disappointed this year. He is great with the secondary. The rest not so much. When we had a decent front 7 and a shitty secondary, the defense overall was pretty good. Now that we have a good secondary and weak front 7, not so much.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. I was screaming when I saw that. Coaching may be this teams biggest weaknesss. Even Austin has disappointed this year. He is great with the secondary. The rest not so much. When we had a decent front 7 and a shitty secondary, the defense overall was pretty good. Now that we have a good secondary and weak front 7, not so much.

Oh my God! I think he's about to get it!

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't have any idea who Valenti is, so he's not my boy by any means. And I've really only heard of the 9 men on the field thing in passing, work has rained down upon my head with great vengeance and furious anger for the past about 2 months.

So I guess anything is possible, I just find it doubtful personally.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was like 7-10 years ago, our defense would be legit. LOL!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEA loss helped. They have the Rams, DAL, and ARI in their last 3. We need them to lose 2 of them. Hopefully the first 2. ATL has TB, NO, CAR. We need them to lose 2 out of 3. We need to win all 3 and might need DAL to lose 1.

Chances getting slimmer

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way they make the playoffs especially with Rogers possibly coming back this week. Gives Rogers enough time to get in game shape to shred our porous defense in week 17. Not that the lions were making the playoffs anyway.

Yes, Caldwell should be canned, but probably won't be.

phantomfoul88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any idea who Valenti is, so he's not my boy by any means. And I've really only heard of the 9 men on the field thing in passing, work has rained down upon my head with great vengeance and furious anger for the past about 2 months.

So I guess anything is possible, I just find it doubtful personally.

Biggest douche in sports radio. Your not missing anything.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Valenti is entertaining and is a pro when it comes to understanding the entire national sports landscape.

He is fefinitely a douche though. Mike Valenti thinks very highly of Mike Valenti.

phantomfoul88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Valenti is entertaining and is a pro when it comes to understanding the entire national sports landscape.

He is fefinitely a douche though. Mike Valenti thinks very highly of Mike Valenti.

I think he's an idiot but a genius when it comes to radio. Nothing gets more ratings than negative, angry radio. Every show is either bashing the Lions, bashing Michigan, or bashing Detroit sports in general. I'd like to see the guy leave back to NY.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, I miss Suh too.