• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Players dropping like flies

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burkhead
Gronk
Dorsett
Hogan

ALL GOT HURT TODAY versus the Saints.

Along with the defense still not ding well it will be a very tough stretch for the Patriots

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots running out of players to throw the ball too. White will be more of a wr instead of a rb going forward if this keeps up

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While none of the injuries today sound serious (too early to really say that definitely), this is a disturbing pattern developing. BB has had tryouts for several WR's, so one might be added to the PS. Saw a nice write up on one of these tryouts (Daniel Braverman), recently cut by the Bears. He had a prolific senior season at Western Michigan in 2015 (130 receptions) and was being compared to Amendola and Edelman for his ability in the slot. After Dola, there is really no true slot receiver on the Pats' roster.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While none of the injuries today sound serious (too early to really say that definitely), this is a disturbing pattern developing. BB has had tryouts for several WR's, so one might be added to the PS. Saw a nice write up on one of these tryouts (Daniel Braverman), recently cut by the Bears. He had a prolific senior season at Western Michigan in 2015 (130 receptions) and was being compared to Amendola and Edelman for his ability in the slot. After Dola, there is really no true slot receiver on the Pats' roster.

True however they can be nagging injuries which will slow them down.. Hard to run with screwed up hamstrings and have confidence in your cuts, etc.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More reason to add a slot receiver type to the roster. Cody Hollister (6-3, 210) is the best choice off the PS. At least he has had a full training camp and preseason to meld with Brady, although he was usually with the second unit.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked Braverman and thought for sure he would have stuck with the Bears. Couldn't hurt.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Gronk tackle closely. As he was going down, his right knee rapped his left knee. A groin injury is pure BS. He twisted over when hit the ground too. It's a knee bruise or a tweaked muscle in his recently repaired spine.

He needs to go to a dance class instead of practice. It will build up his legs and back. It will also really tone up his core. Ever see a professional dancer who wasn't totally ripped???

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fair point of discussion. His post was not discussion.
Oh, I agree but there are times in life when we simply need to consider the source.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really I thought brittle was the main point which he appears to be.
"Brittle Bitch" is a play on "little bitch". If he posted "Gronk=Brittle then it would not have been a troll attack.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brittle Bitch" is a play on "little bitch". If he posted "Gronk=Brittle then it would not have been a troll attack.
I am not going to argue semantics, seems you got a knot in your diaper over a word you could easily have ignored

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not going to argue semantics, seems you got a knot in your diaper over a word you could easily have ignored
Not at all. I'm just clarifying that the statement wasn't any sort of discussion attempt and while it brings up a relevant point, was only troll fodder.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to go to a dance class instead of practice. It will build up his legs and back. It will also really tone up his core. Ever see a professional dancer who wasn't totally ripped???

And flexible...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch the Gronk tackle closely. As he was going down, his right knee rapped his left knee. A groin injury is pure BS. He twisted over when hit the ground too. It's a knee bruise or a tweaked muscle in his recently repaired spine.

Yeah when I heard "groin" I was like BS! When he went down like that I was thinking back right away and maybe knee, not groin.

He does appear to have lost a lot of muscle and that's scary