• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

players coming out early

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M redshirt sophomore WR Mike Evans will forego his final two years of eligibility and enter the NFL draft.

Johnny Manziel's favorite target immediately becomes one of this draft class' top wideouts. A towering 6-foot-5, 225 pounds, Evans is expected to turn in a slow (relatively speaking) 40 time, but has beastly hands and is a monster after the catch. Rotoworld's Josh Norris has praised the way Evans works back toward the quarterback. He should be a first-round pick.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney has officially signed with an agent, ending his amateurism.

The junior confirmed he'd be turning pro after Wednesday's bowl win. Clowney is all but assured of going in the top five of May's draft.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney has officially signed with an agent, ending his amateurism.

The junior confirmed he'd be turning pro after Wednesday's bowl win. Clowney is all but assured of going in the top five of May's draft.

Man I wished we had the pick that would land him.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wished we had the pick that would land him.

Pray for more off the field issues to scare off most suitors. Because you know who loves to takes chances on a guy like that.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M redshirt sophomore WR Mike Evans will forego his final two years of eligibility and enter the NFL draft.

Johnny Manziel's favorite target immediately becomes one of this draft class' top wideouts. A towering 6-foot-5, 225 pounds, Evans is expected to turn in a slow (relatively speaking) 40 time, but has beastly hands and is a monster after the catch. Rotoworld's Josh Norris has praised the way Evans works back toward the quarterback. He should be a first-round pick.

I'm a big fan of Evans, but he is going to need a lot of coaching to be more than a #2. If he is a feature WR he will do nothing. He has size and enough speed to get downfield, but not sure he is a crisp enough route runner. I still think he is being dominant based on his size and skill alone. He is like Dez...tons of talent and size but will need at least two more years of coaching to be a solid #1. I'm not scout, and this is just my opinion, but he could use at least one more year of college. I think he knows without Manziel back there and Matthews gaurding the backside...there won't be as much time for him to get downfield so he is jumping while his stock is good.