• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Player signing no longer count against Comp picks

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is when the Lions would use their cap space if they intend to.

Hankins, Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, and Dumerville all would fill a need and be flexible in the new scheme.

None of those are long term solutions, but they would help with the defensive transition for year 1.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is when the Lions would use their cap space if they intend to.

Hankins, Bowman, Ahmad Brooks, and Dumerville all would fill a need and be flexible in the new scheme.

None of those are long term solutions, but they would help with the defensive transition for year 1.

Isnt Hankins only 26?

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isnt Hankins only 26?

Yeah, but I view him as a stopgap because after so few years 2 teams have given up on him already. If he fulfills his potential than even better, but right now he seems more like a rotation piece to be upgraded in the next off season.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but I view him as a stopgap because after so few years 2 teams have given up on him already. If he fulfills his potential than even better, but right now he seems more like a rotation piece to be upgraded in the next off season.

I am fine with a prove it deal or even something not too expensive.

Giants didnt really give up on him though, he wanted more money. He may have given up on the Colts though because they were not a serious contender. He was not terrible there either. He is also a Michigan boy so he might be more amped playing on the Lions.