• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pitt is about to beat ND

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your entire post is a pathetic argument for ignorance for which you should be embarrassed by but I suspect you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand why.

Even on the most rudimentary and sophomoric elements of smack you have completely failed as "little bitch" is > "boy". My only hope is that you are a genetic defect and that your condition is recessive.

At least my mom didn't sleep with the trashman.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least my mom didn't sleep with the trashman.
You really can't help yourself can you? Now I just feel bad because I have been abusing the mentally challenged.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really can't help yourself can you? Now I just feel bad because I have been abusing the mentally challenged.

BURNSAUCE! DON'T STOP! YOU'RE WINNING THE INTERNET!

Let's recap.

1. You, fan of a top ten team, start a troll thread regarding a team in the lower fifth of the top 25. WIN!
2. You then attack ND's scheduling. WIN! especially coming from the fan of a team that scheduled 3 directional state FCS teams OOC.
3. You then attribute any of their successes to referee bias, on top of nut-swinging your rival IN THE SAME POST! DOUBLE-WIN!
4. You then show your TEAM SEC PLUMAGE. WIN!
5. REPEAT!
6. You then start talking about MLB? PUSH!
7. NAMECALLING! STRONG LIKE BULL WIN!
8. Then you attack me for pointing out that you schedule shit teams OOC by claiming that OU bought a NCG invite....VULGAR DISPLAY OF WIN!
9. Straw grasping, name calling, typical rookie troll minutae. meh.

You're a fine piece of work. You keep winning the internet man. Don't you ever stop.

But the dicksucking and letting your momma's boyfriend "post you up" is gonna kill you someday. You've been warned.

See you around you internet champion!

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winners never quit! Now go flip some burgers.