• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pippen Says Lebron has surpassed Jordan statistically

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i CLEARLY never liked him. thought that was my choice...

no i DON'T want him playing for my team...

no, i hope the guy NEVER wins another title...

i should lie...?:noidea:

If your wife asks you does she look fat in a dress - the answer is yes

If you don't like LeBron - it is your choice. I don't like him either and like you do not want to see him play for the Lakers.

That being said - I have looked at the numbers and LeBron is pretty close statistically speaking to Michael Jordan, but he has not passed him as stated by the troll that started this thread. My fault for referring to Kobe's five rings being more than LeBron's 3 - then they brought Him into the discussion even though the thread was about Michael Jordan vs LeBron James. Of course they had to bring his Kobe's numbers because Kobe trails both LeBron and Michael by a few numbers in the statistics. I still maintain, however that 5 championships for Kobe is a statistic and counts toward evaluating the player.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your wife asks you does she look fat in a dress - the answer is yes

If you don't like LeBron - it is your choice. I don't like him either and like you do not want to see him play for the Lakers.

That being said - I have looked at the numbers and LeBron is pretty close statistically speaking to Michael Jordan, but he has not passed him as stated by the troll that started this thread. My fault for referring to Kobe's five rings being more than LeBron's 3 - then they brought Him into the discussion even though the thread was about Michael Jordan vs LeBron James. Of course they had to bring his Kobe's numbers because Kobe trails both LeBron and Michael by a few numbers in the statistics. I still maintain, however that 5 championships for Kobe is a statistic and counts toward evaluating the player.

Look, @lebron23james can post some outlandish stuff at time. But this was not a troll thread. The OP was actually a comment made by Scottie Pippen.

LeBron is very close to Jordan statiscally. It would be easy to interprete either player as better statistically depending on what you weigh more. LeBron and Kobe are not very close statistically.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, @lebron23james can post some outlandish stuff at time. But this was not a troll thread. The OP was actually a comment made by Scottie Pippen.

LeBron is very close to Jordan statiscally. It would be easy to interprete either player as better statistically depending on what you weigh more. LeBron and Kobe are not very close statistically.

No, because what the board really needed was a MJ vs Lebron vs Kobe thread.

Must have been almost a whole week since we had one.

"This was not a troll thread" :crazy:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, because what the board really needed was a MJ vs Lebron vs Kobe thread.

Must have been almost a whole week since we had one.

"This was not a troll thread" :crazy:

He posted an article written on Y! Sports.

Look at you going out of your way to start shit again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just pointing out the obvious, which isn't very clear to some...

Keep defending the troll though. Very Wiggy-esque of you.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for my part in it i was responding to the "mindless haters" comment...

edit:meant "gaping" haters. that man's nothing to gape at...:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number of rings is overrated... It's a team accomplishment.
Yeah - that's the spin until LeBron gets more - but if you believe that shit - then he wouldn't have been saying that they was going to win 7 straight - so obviously - that's a load of crap

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: YES IT WAS - WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS DEBATE OVER AND OVER ALREADY

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - that's the spin until LeBron gets more - but if you believe that shit - then he wouldn't have been saying that they was going to win 7 straight - so obviously - that's a load of crap
I wasn't speaking specifically about LeBron but rather about team accomplishments.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't speaking specifically about LeBron but rather about team accomplishments.
Using the phrase Team accomplishment is a nice spin, but the assists in LeBron's column don't become assists if the player he passed the ball too actually makes the bucket - so the assists is a team accomplishment as well. The points under LeBron's name don't become totals unless other players set him up with a screen, pick an roll and etc, so that too is an accomplishment - so you can cut the crap about what's what

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: YES IT WAS - WE'VE BEEN OVER THIS DEBATE OVER AND OVER ALREADY

Definition of trolling:

Make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting and angry response from them.

There are some troll responses here, probably even some by the original poster, but the OP on this thread does not meet this definition. He posted an article written by someone else expressing a viewpoint he legitimately believes. sorry if that pisses you off, but that doesn't make it trolling. And it is a new spin on the debate that has been hashed out countless times.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out the obvious, which isn't very clear to some...

Keep defending the troll though. Very Wiggy-esque of you.

I call it like I see it.

I will agree with anybody if they are in the right. I don't agree with @lebron23james opinion, but he posted a valid thread. Instead, people tried to derail it by joking on Pippen's character (probably deserved).

Now, I challenge you to find a single troll post on this thread from OP. There isn't one. Saying that posting an legit article from a major site is trolling is ridiculous.

Now, there are some people making inflammatory posts on here. @lebron23james isn't one. At least not in this thread.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, I challenge you to find a single troll post on this thread from OP. There isn't one. Saying that posting an legit article from a major site is trolling is ridiculous.

It's another MJ vs Lebron vs Kobe thread. One of the hundreds (a lot started by the OP) that we have on this subject.

Why do we need another?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's another MJ vs Lebron vs Kobe thread. One of the hundreds (a lot started by the OP) that we have on this subject.

Why do we need another?

We don't need any of those threads to be honest.

But, the article posted is current and relevant to the ongoing discussion because it presents a somewhat new case for LeBron. Admittedly that case is made by a player who is biased and also doesn't seem to really know what the stats are.

Still, of all the threads started by OP, this may be the one that doesn't have any troll comments in it by him.