• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Phoenix Suns @ Milwaukee Sucks

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were chanting Ge-rald, Ge-rald. That is why he was hitting shots and then putting his hand up to his hear during the second half. With that being said, I have no idea why they were chanting his name anyway.

Gotta say that was incredible by Dragic in the fourth. To hit his elbow on the floor and then come back and drain all those shots was awesome. Pure heart and toughness.

Alex Len was also fantastic. He completely changed the defense after he came in and looked great. I think he played the entire fourth quarter.

Hes got the physical toughness to be a playoff pg. To many softies like Jeremy Lin who wont be able to get a team to that next step because of the lack of physical toughness.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another gross game to watch. It's like the Suns are just playing halfheartedly on defense because they know these teams are terrible. Hopefully the Indy game is competitive & not a blowout.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another gross game to watch. It's like the Suns are just playing halfheartedly on defense because they know these teams are terrible. Hopefully the Indy game is competitive & not a blowout.

Really Hornaseck took Dragic out way to long........ Kind of let the Bucks back in it.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Len looks like a really good rebounder in the short amount of time I've been able to see him play.