• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies on target to win 53 games.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst team in baseball with the worst manager in baseball continues to lose over and over.
Even though the starting pitching is improving we are no better off. WHY NO BETTER? Because THE PHILLIES do not have
a winning mentality. Franco is a bust similar to Dom Brown. Wasted roster space in the form of Saunders, and a bullpen that sucks. Also, way too many managerial mistakes. IMO.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like you stated Northeast, this team is no further ahead than when we had an aging roster and braindead FO. Apparently the FO is still braindead...

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players must perform. that's the long and short of it. The pitching is young, healthy, and potentially very good, but needs another year or two of ML experience. Key bats like Herrera, Franco, and Rupp haven't showed up to everyone's surprise. When both parts of the team stink, the Phils are dildoes. I'd lay it all on the players not Mac.

Placeholders Kendrick and Saunders were brought in with big contracts to fill the two holes in the OF. One is good, the other a bust. I would have preferred to promote two deserving guys from first place LHV among Williams, Cozens, Quinn, and Perkins. We could not possibly be doing any worse, plus the young call ups would be gaining experience along side the young pitching. We still have Alfaro and Hoskins to consider also. Things can only get better.

We may only win 53 games so the Phils need to groom the right position players now if things are to work out. We still have a lot of angst to put up with.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like you stated Northeast, this team is no further ahead than when we had an aging roster and braindead FO. Apparently the FO is still braindead...
Not braindead. But maybe brain slow.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players must perform. that's the long and short of it. The pitching is young, healthy, and potentially very good, but needs another year or two of ML experience. Key bats like Herrera, Franco, and Rupp haven't showed up to everyone's surprise. When both parts of the team stink, the Phils are dildoes. I'd lay it all on the players not Mac.

Placeholders Kendrick and Saunders were brought in with big contracts to fill the two holes in the OF. One is good, the other a bust. I would have preferred to promote two deserving guys from first place LHV among Williams, Cozens, Quinn, and Perkins. We could not possibly be doing any worse, plus the young call ups would be gaining experience along side the young pitching. We still have Alfaro and Hoskins to consider also. Things can only get better.

We may only win 53 games so the Phils need to groom the right position players now if things are to work out. We still have a lot of angst to put up with.
I wish you would stop defending Mack. I need support insulting him!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Phillies have any good prospects in the minors right now?:noidea:

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Phillies have any good prospects in the minors right now?:noidea:

We have 6 good guys with loads of talent that are being held up for that extra-special hot seasoning treatment until the current clowns in our lineup admit they would be more successful tending bar at the Purple Onion.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have 6 good guys with loads of talent that are being held up for that extra-special hot seasoning treatment until the current clowns in our lineup admit they would be more successful tending bar at the Purple Onion.

Hopefully for all you Phillies fans the players waiting for a chance will be the core of turning the team around.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish you would stop defending Mack. I need support insulting him!

Well, he ain't perfect and will fuck up now and then, but when there're two men on, no outs, and the team leaves two men on going down like the wimps they are, it ain't Mac's fault. It's 90% the guys at the plate.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why did Bull strike out with them loaded? This guy has lost it. Send him down and let Jorge get a taste. If MAC won't recommend it, it's Mac's fault.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame him now and then. Have any ideas who would make better mgr, Charlie, or Ryno,or Morandini, or Rube?
I think you would make a better manager!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schmitty!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, Mac is such a jerk. Sends Dildoes to the plate in the late innings and the Pathetics lose again. Relieve the bastard!
Mack can not manage the bullpen. he is a constant fail!