• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillies @ Nationals Series Thread

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We both posted the series at the same time. Pivetta is looking cold!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phils let Harper go long. Stupid. With Murphy, why would you let Harper beat you? Dildoes! That’s on Flex and Pivetta.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan caveats:

It’s still early
It’s a nine inning game.
Santana is due for a good night.
Alfaro is due for a good night.
Harper probably won’t hit three home runs.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Santana and Franco go yard! A good sign!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapler needs to return to a set lineup, one that’s worked recently, that is, Cesar, Carlos, Odubel, and Hoskins - followed by Franco, Kingery/Alfaro/Crawford/Altherr, etc.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapler needs to return to a set lineup, one that’s worked recently, that is, Cesar, Carlos, Odubel, and Hoskins - followed by Franco, Kingery/Alfaro/Crawford/Altherr, etc.
Santana had two hits tonight. He will not be moving for a while!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have come to the conclusion that this is a 500 team at best. We do not have the starting pitching to do
any better. Crawford is a bust in my opinion. Santana and Kingery should come around soon. The Kraut will improve.
Our catchers are not hitting at all. Winning 80 games seems like the Max for this team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have not had a presence at catcher since the days of Darren Daulton and Carlos Ruiz. We have had high hopes but nothing as materilized and this is another example of just poor everything. Frikin' numbnuts can't even build a decent team when they are in the REBUILDING years!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are two games back of the Atlanta Bitches and a half game back of the Muts. We were ready to take the lead of the division just a week ago and then the dildoes re-emerged with a vengence.

Suddenly flex looks like an idiot and this business of changing the line-up every frikin' night is based on what strategy of success exactly?

As I have stated many times, we have a team of posers masquerading as major league players just to get paid and that is IT? There appears to be no rhyme or reason for anything this team does except, like their clueless manager, flex and then sit down.

Just like a dildo, they are stuck in a hole, going in and out and up and down until orgasm and then they go away for awhile only to be trotted-out for another round of in and out and up and down and staying stuck! Pathetic indeed!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are two games back of the Atlanta Bitches and a half game back of the Muts. We were ready to take the lead of the division just a week ago and then the dildoes re-emerged with a vengence.

Suddenly flex looks like an idiot and this business of changing the line-up every frikin' night is based on what strategy of success exactly?

As I have stated many times, we have a team of posers masquerading as major league players just to get paid and that is IT? There appears to be no rhyme or reason for anything this team does except, like their clueless manager, flex and then sit down.

Just like a dildo, they are stuck in a hole, going in and out and up and down until orgasm and then they go away for awhile only to be trotted-out for another round of in and out and up and down and staying stuck! Pathetic indeed!
You left out: over and under, sideways, inside out, and wrong side up!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have come to the conclusion that this is a 500 team at best. We do not have the starting pitching to do
any better. Crawford is a bust in my opinion. Santana and Kingery should come around soon. The Kraut will improve.
Our catchers are not hitting at all. Winning 80 games seems like the Max for this team.

Say it ain’t so! I can’t swim!