• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phil Steele's Preseason All-ACC

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you again ACCHOKIES!!

If Logan Thomas plays to the level of a 3rd them all-ACC player, we are going to have a fantastic year.

As for davis being ahead of Coale. I don't think so, but who knows....

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I got to think the WR depth is atleast part of the reason Thomas is on this list. That and even less conference QB talent than the last few years.

There's something about Marcus Davis that I really like. Not sure what it is exactly, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a massive year for us. Then again, with Roberts back, it will be tough for anyone to stick out with so much depth. How'd we go from seemingly one option in Ernest Wilford to this waterfall of quality receivers?

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good to see you again ACCHOKIES!!

If Logan Thomas plays to the level of a 3rd them all-ACC player, we are going to have a fantastic year.

As for davis being ahead of Coale. I don't think so, but who knows....

Coale is very underrated outside of Hokie fans.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I got to think the WR depth is atleast part of the reason Thomas is on this list. That and even less conference QB talent than the last few years.

There's something about Marcus Davis that I really like. Not sure what it is exactly, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a massive year for us. Then again, with Roberts back, it will be tough for anyone to stick out with so much depth. How'd we go from seemingly one option in Ernest Wilford to this waterfall of quality receivers?

It has been a shock to me to have multiple receivers since the Royal crop. It does make it were none of the players get the same kind of national respect though.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yeah, Sporting News and Lindy's are out now too....i picked up Lindys yesterday...got us at 12 i think it was

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another from Athlon:

Athlon's 2011 All-ACC Team | AthlonSports.com

First Team
RB Wilson
OG Brooks
CB Hosley
KR Roberts

Second Team
WR Boykin
OT DeChristopher
LB Taylor

Third Team
S Whitley
PR Hosley

With the few opportunities our kick returners get than the average, it is tough for Wilson and Roberts to both get big numbers. I assume that's why Wilson doesn't appear on this team for KR.