• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phantoms / Royals / NCAA / Juniors / Int'l

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Center is a big concern for me going forward. With Coots not really realizing his offensive potential, G slowing down at 5 on 5, and not being the biggest Rubstov fan, they're pretty thin in the middle going in to their 'window'. IMO.

I expect that the Flyers will find themselves in a position of having to deal Defensive depth for Forward depth at some point. Funny to even read that after typing it...

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect that the Flyers will find themselves in a position of having to deal Defensive depth for Forward depth at some point. Funny to even read that after typing it...
I think they should do it now and go get Landeskog. That kid is an all around young player that can also fight but this would only work if we could deal Streit and get under the cap.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should do it now and go get Landeskog. That kid is an all around young player that can also fight but this would only work if we could deal Streit and get under the cap.

I only want Landeskog if you can get him super cheap. His contract is very concerning. 5.5 mil through 2021 and he's on pace for 38 points. His contract is far too risky to give up a good asset for in my taste. Like the player, a lot even, just don't like his contract. He's paid like a top 6 player, but producing at a bottom 6 level.

I'd rather go after Duchene if they do something with Colorado. Fills the need for an offensive 2C and produces a little closer to his $6 mil salary. Though 57 points is a little underwhelming, he's done a little more to prove he can bounce back on a better team. Plus he's only signed to 2019 so it mitigates some of the risk. He won't help the size/toughness though haha

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only want Landeskog if you can get him super cheap. His contract is very concerning. 5.5 mil through 2021 and he's on pace for 38 points. His contract is far too risky to give up a good asset for in my taste. Like the player, a lot even, just don't like his contract. He's paid like a top 6 player, but producing at a bottom 6 level.

I'd rather go after Duchene if they do something with Colorado. Fills the need for an offensive 2C and produces a little closer to his $6 mil salary. Though 57 points is a little underwhelming, he's done a little more to prove he can bounce back on a better team. Plus he's only signed to 2019 so it mitigates some of the risk. He won't help the size/toughness though haha
Landeskog has 50 plus points the last three years with a 65 point season being one of the three . This is his first season producing that low and i would say its because the team stinks. Plus he is big and tough something Duschene will never be and much needed toughness we all know we need.

Last thee seasons;
Duschene 184 pts very timid player 26 years old
Landgeskog 177 points nobody like to play against him and captain of the team 24 years old

Duschene 6 million per
Landeskog 5.5 per

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landeskog has 50 plus points the last three years with a 65 point season being one of the three . This is his first season producing that low and i would say its because the team stinks. Plus he is big and tough something Duschene will never be and much needed toughness we all know we need.

Last thee seasons;
Duschene 184 pts very timid player 26 years old
Landgeskog 177 points nobody like to play against him and captain of the team 24 years old

Duschene 6 million per
Landeskog 5.5 per

I concede. Lol.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #'s 1, 2 and 4 goalies are all Russians playing in the KHL. No other NHL team had more than one goalie on the list. I didn't look that closely at the skaters.

someone did the grunt work and he retweeted it last night.. flyers led the way with 6 total players on his top 50 / top 10. minnesota and nashville had the most skaters with 4 each, Flyers, Bolts, Leafs, Canes, Sens, BJs, and Coyotes all had 3 each.

Coyotes had two of the top 3. (Strome/Dvorak i'm guessing?)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Stolarz not make the AHL all star team because he was with Philly for a long stretch?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a goalie named Forsberg that was a stud and i think he will be very successful in the NHL. I have to look up who he plays for.
Leier had the game on his stick in a sudden death shootout and failed on his attempt. Otherwise he looked good out there.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubstov has been dominant in the Q since coming over.

6 goals
10 assists
16 points
+10

in 10 games since coming over. Chicoutimi is 8-1-1 since his arrival.

Also of note, Bellows has 4 goals in 24 games. Gauthier has 11 goals in 35 games. Perhaps Hexy is better at this than me. :pound:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rubstov has been dominant in the Q since coming over.

6 goals
10 assists
16 points
+10

in 10 games since coming over. Chicoutimi is 8-1-1 since his arrival.

Also of note, Bellows has 4 goals in 24 games. Gauthier has 11 goals in 35 games. Perhaps Hexy is better at this than me. :pound:
Gauthier brings size and grit to the table that dont show up in the stats.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, guys like Stolarz and Lyon are a lot closer to the Nhl, but Carter Hart may turn out to be the best goalie prospect we have.

This kid is only 18 and has the Everett Silvertips on the inside track to possibly the second best record in the WHL. He's leading the league in shutouts with 8, which is twice as many as anyone else. Carter has the best gaa also at 2.01 and the second best sv% at .925. Unreal stuff.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mason and
Yes, guys like Stolarz and Lyon are a lot closer to the Nhl, but Carter Hart may turn out to be the best goalie prospect we have.

This kid is only 18 and has the Everett Silvertips on the inside track to possibly the second best record in the WHL. He's leading the league in shutouts with 8, which is twice as many as anyone else. Carter has the best gaa also at 2.01 and the second best sv% at .925. Unreal stuff.
Ive been reading about how good he is. I saw that he has gotten 8 shutouts i hope he does turn out to be the best nothing like having a surplus of good goalies afters years and years of having goalie troubles.